Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List]- Dailyplanet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Update time! It's been a while Smile New 12.25.06

256 mb 200-pin SODIMM DDR PC2100 RAM

HKs:

Beserk (MI)-$15
Trigun (FX)-$15
Witch Hunter Robin (FX)-$15
Rahxephon (FX)-$15
Cowboy Bebop (FX)-$15
Fushigi Yugi (MI)-$55
Love Hina (MI)-$15
Jin Roh (MI)-$5

R1s
Azumanga Daioh: Graduation! Vol. 6 (ADV)
Street Fighter 2 Vol.1

Non-anime R1s:
Spiderman 1 & 2 ($7 each, $12 for both)
X-Men 2 ($5)
Brother Bear ($5)
Wimbeldon ($5)
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2 disc special ed.) ($7)
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2 disc special ed.) ($7)
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2 disc special ed.) ($7)
The Hot Chick ($5)

Looking for:

Cash

HKs:
Azumanga Daioh
Excel Saga
Wolf's Rain

Willing to accept cash offers on non anime R1s as well. PM if you're interested.
Successful trades with: Kiruyuki, Cyrus (x3), Odin, Nina, Yamasaki, Jenga
Interested in Trigun FX, I have so close and the cat returns hk. check my list thks. I also kinda want gto and rahxephon.
hello

I'm very interested in Last Exile FX and ai yori aoshi FX i also kinda want X fx actually i might want GTO also but prolly not i mean i should get enuff with the rest lol i was going to order them new but if i can just buy them from you i would prefer that to save on crazy 8 dollar shipping.

I have samurai x reflection and money and i wouldn't mind getting spirited away but most likely i just want the rest

give me a pm ASAP i'll pay ya 6 per disk for last exile and 5 per disk for the rest which is the going price so if you are willing to sell for that let me know. Thanks
Kiruyuki Wrote:Interested in Trigun FX, I have so close and the cat returns hk. check my list thks. I also kinda want gto and rahxephon.

Willing to trade Trigun and Rahxephon. Interested in So Close, Samurai X Trust and Betrayal, and FMP. 6 discs for 6 discs. Let me know.
so close is an r1, so that'll be 2 hks for that disk. how about so close and samurai X for trigun, and fmp for gto, you need to pick one more hk to match the ratio.
Thanks for letting me know. Sorry about the mixup. Would you be willing to trade Outlaw Star for Rahxephon?

Kiruyuki Wrote:so close is an r1, so that'll be 2 hks for that disk. how about so close and samurai X for trigun, and fmp for gto, you need to pick one more hk to match the ratio.
Traded away:
X TV
NGE
Ai Yori Aoshi

Beauty & the Beast
Finding Nemo

Added Fujifilm Digital camera!

Now accepting cash offers:
HKs: $5/$6 per disc
R1s: $9 per disc
Interested in these sets:

Last Exile (FX)
Witch Hunter Robin (FX)
Rahxephon (FX)
Jin Roh (MI)

check my trade list or pm me. tks
You got PMed Smile
Updated with iPod up for sale!!!
Last Exile (FX)
Witch Hunter Robin (FX)

mega interested in these. check my trade list or pm me for a differente list. tks
Traded away Last Exile FX, sold iPod and Digicam!
bumperboy Wrote:Last Exile (FX)
Witch Hunter Robin (FX)

mega interested in these. check my trade list or pm me for a differente list. tks

Sorry, nothing interests me at the moment on your lists. Thanks anyway.
Small update.
Bump! Smile Sold GTO
Pages: 1 2