Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What do you think of Zatch Bell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started watching Zatch Bell, having seen it on cartoon network (their official site is http://www.zatch-bell.com, if that means anything), but what I'm wondering is if any of you know where I can get the undubbed version?

Oh, and .. uh, I like the anime because it's funny and a break from more serious or depressing animes (like my favorite, fullmetal alchemist), and because the animation style, while simplistic, is very effective. (just so there's something to discuss while someone figures out how to answer my question Tongue)
Since when was FMA not serious or depressing...?

And just search for fansubbing sites on the net unless you want a hk in which case I have no idea.
Sorry I meant to say that FMA *was* serious and depressing, hence why zatchbell is a contrast Big Grin
And.. Um, I guess i'll go look. Thanks!
Zatchbell is awsome, I truely love the little guy. The charactors are funny, and the plot is decent. I really hope the ending is as good as the genral story. Really entertaining anime, not serrious, but very entertaining. Toonami has done a decent job with the dub so i don't really mind. Definatly check it out guys.
I duno so much about the dub, they used jimmy neutron's voice for Zatch, which isn't great (to say the least), but some of the other voics really "fit".
Dunno about any fansubs, but the hk's go up to ep 91 so far with 1 the first movie out also. Only reviews I saw were for part 1 and supposedly the subs are ok. So far there are 107 eps done with the latest airing in May. Supposedly more are on the way.

If you want to get the hk's look for "Golden Gash Beru " or "Konjiki no Gash Bell"
Wow, 107 episodes? and Hk.. that's hong-kong.. um, right. I'll wait for the U.S. releases or get 'em online; paying traffickers for their "job" doesn't appeal to me so much.
lol and paying 30 dollars a dvd for 3 to 4 episodes does suit you.

whatever you want i guess but as far as im concerned to pay like around 800 dollars or so for all of inuyasha even getting it for 500 is really crappy and its almost obsessive to be honest.

But i guess if you don't want HK you kinda have too i just cant stand to pay so much for something im gonna watch not to say that anime isn't great but yeah i pay hk prices cus i believe thats what america really should charge seriously like 2 dollars or so per episode i will do but no way will i do 5 per episode thats just dumb
sorry if that seems mean but like if you bought naruto ruroni kenshin inuyasha and zatch bell and dragonball z i mean what are we talking 2000 or somn in cash i mean maybe more....

thats just crazy

although i did see infinite ryvius for 36 thats good Big Grin
hakken Wrote:Wow, 107 episodes? and Hk.. that's hong-kong.. um, right. I'll wait for the U.S. releases or get 'em online; paying traffickers for their "job" doesn't appeal to me so much.

You do know what forum this is don't you?
gubi-gubi Wrote:You do know what forum this is don't you?

I kinda thought the same thing, but didn't really care to have to explain that this site sells HK's and what those are exactly.
I know what the forum sells, and it's fine - to me. I just generally choose otherwise; this forum gives me a place to talk about eps i've seen that arent' yet out in english conventionally.
Dude i hate reading about stuff b4 it gets released. Recently i been playing the Zatchbell video game on my PS2. I had alot of fun doing playing this game. I also read this review of the new game: http://www.psxextreme.com/scripts/review...?RevID=412 I think the review gives a great example of the gameplay.
i like the animation but the story line was not really to apeling to me. over all it is pritty cool Cool .