Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gungrave MI Part 2 "Single Disk" Has Been Released, With a note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the pic for Gungrave "the final" part 2 (I didnt call it that, MI did), and they attached a note saying this:

This title will be stopped reprinting when the new version (3 DVDs with all the episodes) release. Product code for the Single disk is: E0232 .

Dont know when the "3 disk" edition will be out, but the 4 disk should be better quality. Cool cover tho..

b
bmvtoys Wrote:Here is the pic for Gungrave "the final" part 2 (I didnt call it that, MI did), and they attached a note saying this:

This title will be stopped reprinting when the new version (3 DVDs with all the episodes) release. Product code for the Single disk is: E0232 .

Dont know when the "3 disk" edition will be out, but the 4 disk should be better quality. Cool cover tho..

b

Sweet I was wanting to know about this.Big Grin Do you (or anyone that reads this) know a place that does not force you to use Pay Pal that has this yet?

(I'm going to check places I know of my self now.Smile)
im *supposed* to have this title monday. Waiting to hear back from MI. b
I do have copies of this coming on monday if anyone needs it just let me know. I have more 2's then i have part 1's because MI has taken the 20 episode box totally out of production already. B