Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mail Problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know, maybe I am just having bad luck, but I ordered 4 different items on half.com and amazon a little over a week ago and I still haven't recieved them yet. I know it has only been ten days but stuff usually arrives within five and I just found it weird that none came. They are all different sellers and it doesn't say where they ship from. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem with not getting mail as fast? It would be understandable with the hurricane and how messed up that whole situation is. Such a sad story...
Maybe they were all in new orleans? :eek:

I've been having problems with mail taking a long time or not arriving at all lately. =/
I have been having problems myself too. Heck, the last order I placed with I-A seems to be taking its sweet time surprisingly. I am used to receiving my order in a matter of days, not weeks. And one of my other packages took a week longer than expected. Yeah, the post office these days is starting to get me a little concerned.
Just want to reiterate that all the orders are being shipped and that even though some were late being shipped they all were, sorry for the inconvience.

I am about to be back at the usual schedule for shipping.
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:I have been having problems myself too. Heck, the last order I placed with I-A seems to be taking its sweet time surprisingly. I am used to receiving my order in a matter of days, not weeks. And one of my other packages took a week longer than expected. Yeah, the post office these days is starting to get me a little concerned.

I know how you feel because it's taken close to 10 days to get a package from 30 miles away in my case..
I wonder if it has anything to do with conserving fuel. Like they may wait a few extra days so that more mail can go out at the same time.
cyborgninja828 Wrote:I wonder if it has anything to do with conserving fuel. Like they may wait a few extra days so that more mail can go out at the same time.

I think it's their bad habit of shipping items out of state just to be a pain in the ass...
cyborgninja828 Wrote:I don't know, maybe I am just having bad luck, but I ordered 4 different items on half.com and amazon a little over a week ago and I still haven't recieved them yet. I know it has only been ten days but stuff usually arrives within five and I just found it weird that none came. They are all different sellers and it doesn't say where they ship from. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem with not getting mail as fast? It would be understandable with the hurricane and how messed up that whole situation is. Such a sad story...

When I used to order from amazon some times it would take 14-30days for them to ship the item out and about a week to get it, its just a waiting game my longest wait was 1month 2weeks 4days.Hope that helps just try to forget about it,it comes faster that way.
Thats why I have switched to Import.Wink
I know JJ is doing his best too keep up with demand.
Good luck on ur order.
Yea I know. Sometimes things from Amazon are here practically the next day, but this cd I have been waiting for still hasn't come. They are way too unpredicatable for me. I don't mind sites that say that it may take a few weeks to recieve the item, I just like to know what to expect.