Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Leaving for Toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for not being around here much, been waaaay too busy with work and other things.

Anyway, Not sure who even lives in the area. But the Canadian National Expo is happening this coming weekend at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, and there's gonna be LOADS of awesome guests.

The cool thing is that me and my sister will be launching our sticker business in the artist alley this year. So for anyone coming, be on the look out for 2 goofballs with a table LOADED with amazingly cute stickers. And that'll be us.

For anyone not coming, we'll be launching the website soon afterwards. So yeah, just figured i'd give the heads up. And hopefully afterwards, I can come back here and continue posting again.
He Desfunk. Good luck on your business.

So is it a full time job or just something on the side and what kind of stickers will you sell?
I might get a chance to show up at the convention on Saturday or Sunday. I hope to see you there... I'll look for you in the artists alley.
Same with me, I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'll say hi if I see your booth.
Wow, haven't checked in on this board in ages. Sorry guys ;_;

Anyway, the con went great. We met alot of cool people, and sold loads of stickers.

As for what kind of stickers we sell. It's all kinds of various anime ones based on various anime, videogames, movies, music, etc. Which by the way, are all drawn by me and my sister.

The website went up quite awhile ago (you can get there just by going to http://www.desfunk.ca), but i never got around to posting the link here. Since i've been busy with my other job, and just getting random artwork finished.

It's also pretty cool that we even have a fullpage in some local magazine which is gonna be in all the high schools in the region. Even though neither of us are in high school anymore Tongue
Nice stickers, I'll be sure to buy some sometiime Big Grin