Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MAC Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if MAC is still using crappy DVD5? I'd like to get Saikano but I don't want to if it is going to look bad like previous reviers for the set said. Thank you.
I think they are still using them if that is what they made the set with. I suggest getting the subbed MI collection, perfect subs, anamorphic widescreen, and great audio. Don't settle for less, when there is something better out there.
Yeah I own Saikano by MAC and the video is terrible because it's on dvd5. I say go with a different company like suggested above.
Fat chance that will happen. They want their 'perfect' collection.
Thanks. Yea, I'm going to go with MI because I don't watch them in English anyway. English is always shit in my opinion.
Yes, lets make an entirely stupid comment thats only purpose could be to cause a flame war. Good job.
Cidien Wrote:Yes, lets make an entirely stupid comment thats only purpose could be to cause a flame war. Good job.

****Strong Bad 2000 now gets comfortable in his seat with a stick and a big bag of marshmallows and waits patiently for the war to begin**** Big Grin
AnimeFan777x i think u should delete this thread for your own good ^^