Import Anime Forums

Full Version: cool music video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If any of you guys are Gorillaz fan check out there new video for the song Dare off their album Demon Days. Its at this link http://www.gorillaz.com/Scene.php?URL=bo...=Boxoffice just move the cursor left until the Dare poster is showing you can pick media format from there
Gorillaz are cool. I saw them live on their first UK tour. They stayed behing a screen the whole time. Amazing. Shaun Ryder's ugly face is too much in the vid tho lol! Downloaded the new album a while back but haven't listened to it much yet. Think i'll listen to it this week.
Their new album is great (or atleast I think so). Very versatile as they always are. I'd love to see them live somewhere but I don't think they perform very often, atleast not abroad. The guys are also in other bands I think.
elcoholic Wrote:The guys are also in other bands I think.

The lead 2D is Damon Albarn from Blur but Blur split up (they were better than Gorillaz though... Saw them live aswell!).
Damon Albarn's only project is the Gorillaz right now most of the other members were considered part of the band even though they were for only a few songs or just one album like Dan The Automator, De Da Soul and the girl from Cibo Matta who all worked on the first Gorillaz album and only alittle on the second