Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Liete's trade list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok my trade list of R1 and HK Dvd's is not huge, I however will trade Dvd+R copies (exact copies including menu's and all the features of the originals) of anything on my collection list.

Link to my collection
http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=2717 - Anything from this list I will trade exact DVD+R copies of, set at half original trade value.
I also may haggle on some originals... if you have a good deal.

Things not listed on collection list (Naruto 1-148 + Movie/DearS Complete Series/Elfen Lied, Complete Series/Inuyasha Vol 1-2 R1/Urusei Yatsura Movie 1: Only You)

- Please note copies cannot be made until after august 22nd, as that is when my new dvd+r shipment arrives.

Original's I will trade:
- Porco Rosso R1
- The Cats Return R1
- Bastard R1
- Nadia MI (Sub only - 5 discs)
- Nadia Movie MI (Dub/ Sub)
- Jubei Chan MAC (Dub/Sub - 2 Discs)

Things I am looking for
Fushigi Yuugi TV R1 RIP (HK or DVD+R copy)
Wolfs Rain R1 Rip (HK or DVD+R copy)
anything Urusei Yatsura besides movie 1

PM me or contact be via aim, AnimeGamer9901
Hi!, interested in Nadia MI, nadia movie, and jubei chan. please check my list ^_^ thanks.
The rules clearly state that you CANNOT trade copies like DVDRs...
Like there any less legit than already illegal Hong Kong bootleg dvds. Ive traded them through arcticnightfall, ban me for all I care and ill take my business elsewhere.
Yet another ignorant smartass remark READ THE RULES!
OMG, OMG im trading DVDR's i made rather than DVDR's some chinese guy made in his garage.

Get out of my thread loser
Your a yard ape that needs to read and understand rules simple as that.
Liete Wrote:OMG, OMG im trading DVDR's i made rather than DVDR's some chinese guy made in his garage.

Get out of my thread loser

Screw it yard apes who can't read are a waste of time.
Oh yeah so now im a "yard ape" thats a wonderul thing to call someone on there trade list. Well what does that make you? A house ape...? Throwing rotten banana's all over my trade thread and im the ape? Oh please...

The only reason that rule was made in the first place is because people are scared that if someone actually copies the dvd's (they were copies to begin with, right?) is that they might lose a little money.

Well let me tell you something Mr. Monkey man I guarantee you I can master Dvd's better than any of these chinese people can, I can print labels that look better, and even copy the box art better than they can.

Go suck a banana Mr. Moneky Man, or does it remind you of something else?