Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Music Video Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember seeing a music video some time ago its an electronic artist who took old kung Fu movie footage and made it look like they are accually singing and fighting to the song for the life of me I can't remember the artist, anybody else remember this one and cant refresh my memory?
There was the really bad movie Kung Pow! that did what you're talking about.
I've also seen an anime music video of the song "Kung Fu Fighting" using footage from Cowboy Bebop where the crazy editor went through the trouble of lip synching the whole thing. It's an amazing AMV and I suggest checking it out if you can get your hands on it.

As for the specific music video you're talking about I have no idea what that was.
I have a music video of partical man set to dbz. Big Grin Goku is partical man, cell is triangle man, satan is universe man and krillin is person man. It's halarious.
This video was set to 60s-70s LA kung FU and it was and electronic band does this help with my question?
Chemical Brothers - 'Get Yourself High'

I remebered them having a video with martial arts. Had to use google to find the song name. I have all their albums and they're great. Very original music.
elcoholic Wrote:Chemical Brothers - 'Get Yourself High'

TUNE!!! Cool
I had to go through the German section of the yahoo music videos but found it again thanks guys, love the video
Can you link to it?
Here is the easiest way you can get to it, click on the yahoo music section, pan to the bottom of the screen were you see other countries in small print. Click on Germany, once in that section just enter Chemical Bothers or Get yourself High in the search parameters and you should get right to it.

Or this is as close as I can get to the video linking http://search.de.music.yahoo.com/launch/...&x=20&y=11 just pan down to the video's you'll find it pretty easy