Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wallpaper hunt for new laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i just got back from school with the BRAND SPANKING NEW LATOP, love this thing so great, I just put a 500 dollar deposit in and i get a topline laptop, this wasnt by choice however i was forced to get the laptop.

Anyways, I am hunting for this wallpaper havent had anyluck finding it so maybe someone here has seen it. It is a naruto wallpaper on the image is Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke on a bridge in a forrest of cherry trees, it is very a very secenic picture. Sorry if that is a horrid description.

As of current what i have for wallpaper is sasuke, naruto, neji, rock lee, standing in suits in one corner of the screen and rock lee is give in the the thumbs up.

Now i am off to go do something i thought i could never do, watch anime in bed, YAY!!!
I got some bad news for you. I found the exact wallpaper you are talking about through google images. It was listed as an entry, (they show a smaller picture version of it), but the site it was connected to is down, probably for good. The bad part is, from the looks of it, it is a custom art wallpaper, so you won't find it anywhere else. I even looked at all the affiliated sites and EVERY entry in google images.
Check here

http://www.minitokyo.net/

They have 1300 wallpapers of Naruto (register for free)