Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright i've heard of this band before (it was mentioned here before I know not too long ago) but i've never heard the band before. My friend brought it up on his mp3 player today and i've got to say i've only heard about 5-6 random songs and this band is already becomming one of my favorites. That chicks voice is completely awesome. The only thing that I think sucks is I guess in their third album she rarely sings and screams more. She sounds good either way but she sounds SO much better when she sings. Anyone heard that remake song with jon davis? Can't think of the name. Is it on any album anywhere? He got it from the internet. I can't even find any kitty songs online with bearshare except spit and brackish, which is pretty surprising. Gonna go trade in a few games and dvds tomorrow so I can buy a cd or 2 of theirs. =P
Seems it's spelled kittie too. No wonder I couldn't find anything on bearshare. Then I find this town (the jon davis song I found) but it's only half of it. =/ I want it! lol, it's my favorite song now.
yeah i like Kittie

i havnt heard any of their stuff past their first CD but yeah i like most of their stuff that i have heard. Check out a song called charlotte i believe. P.S. the music video is really freaking cool if you can find it

so is Blur's coffee and tv music video and anything by Rage against the machine or radiohead for videos
Cyrus Wrote:yeah i like Kittie

i havnt heard any of their stuff past their first CD but yeah i like most of their stuff that i have heard. Check out a song called charlotte i believe. P.S. the music video is really freaking cool if you can find it

so is Blur's coffee and tv music video and anything by Rage against the machine or radiohead for videos
They're cool, not on my playlist, but what I've heard from them was good.