Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Another Sad Day In History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are gathered here today to mourn for four of the greatest people this earth has ever seen. First there was George Peppard better known as John "Hannibal" Smith. He was the master of the master plan. He always did love it when a plan came together Sad ...he died of cancer a great man. Next There was Mr. T also known as B.A. Barrachus. He put the Bad in Bad Attitude. Although still living, he is forgotten and noone cares anymore. Ths is a fate almost worse than Death. Next we have Dirk Benedict, best known as Face. Today most people have forgotten who he is even though heis in Battlestar Galactica. Last but not least we have Dwight Schultz. He was better known as H.M. Murdock. That Crazy pilot could do everything. He always seemed entertaining and the ways he was broken out of the mental hospital by face were priceless. He also died of cancer.

This Group of individuals were once known as the A-Team. They helped people out even though the government was against them. Running from the government and making them look like fools didn't help but still. The government can almost never admit it was wrong. Sadly today these individuals aren' t even legends anymore. Instead they have been forgotten in the sands of time. People don't even want to remember them as they believe that the time period theylived in sucked an all heroes from there must as well. I may be the only one that remembers them and when I am gone they may be no more. Unless that flame is rekindled and soon. Otherwise, someof the greatest people, no the greatest team that ever was will cease to be. I can't, I won't let this happen. We can't let this happen.:mad:

A-Team I would just like to say in parting, I salute you. For your bravery, your determination, and for entertaining us. A-Team I don't know if anyone else will read this or if they do they might not care to post. That doesn't matter, what matters is that I at least shall give you the honor you are due. I hope this is enough A-Team. *ends with a military salute and may guns going off. Meanwhile Ryo salutes and doesn't leave until the service is over.*
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:We are gathered here today to mourn for four of the greatest people this earth has ever seen. First there was George Peppard better known as John "Hannibal" Smith. He was the master of the master plan. He always did love it when a plan came together Sad ...he died of cancer a great man. Next There was Mr. T also known as B.A. Barrachus. He put the Bad in Bad Attitude. Although still living, he is forgotten and noone cares anymore. Ths is a fate almost worse than Death. Next we have Dirk Benedict, best known as Face. Today most people have forgotten who he is even though heis in Battlestar Galactica. Last but not least we have Dwight Schultz. He was better known as H.M. Murdock. That Crazy pilot could do everything. He always seemed entertaining and the ways he was broken out of the mental hospital by face were priceless. He also died of cancer.

This Group of individuals were once known as the A-Team. They helped people out even though the government was against them. Running from the government and making them look like fools didn't help but still. The government can almost never admit it was wrong. Sadly today these individuals aren' t even legends anymore. Instead they have been forgotten in the sands of time. People don't even want to remember them as they believe that the time period theylived in sucked an all heroes from there must as well. I may be the only one that remembers them and when I am gone they may be no more. Unless that flame is rekindled and soon. Otherwise, someof the greatest people, no the greatest team that ever was will cease to be. I can't, I won't let this happen. We can't let this happen.:mad:

A-Team I would just like to say in parting, I salute you. For your bravery, your determination, and for entertaining us. A-Team I don't know if anyone else will read this or if they do they might not care to post. That doesn't matter, what matters is that I at least shall give you the honor you are due. I hope this is enough A-Team. *ends with a military salute and may guns going off. Meanwhile Ryo salutes and doesn't leave until the service is over.*

They were against the government & yet you honor them with a military funeral?
Batz Kage Wrote:They were against the government & yet you honor them with a military funeral?

rofl XD :p
Of course, cause in this case the government was wrong. Also it ads a little Irony.
I hate the 80's. They suck just like you do for posting all this BS. I wish I could send you back there. Then again, they would probably hate you too, and it would be rude to wish YOU on any one else. Even people from the 80's.
Blight Wrote:I hate the 80's. They suck just like you do for posting all this BS. I wish I could send you back there. Then again, they would probably hate you too, and it would be rude to wish YOU on any one else. Even people from the 80's.

see ryo. in all ur talk of the eighties you've even managed to anger blight lol :p
vegeta76 Wrote:see ryo. in all ur talk of the eighties you've even managed to anger blight lol :p
...which is just about impossible :p . I don't think I've ever seen him pissed off before Big Grin .
Well sorry, didn't mean to anger anyone. Crap, maybe, I don't know. This is just the way I put topics to rest. After a thread like this that takes all my heart and soul, I never mention the subject again. Maybe I should have put this in rants. Sorry if I pissed evreyone off. Like I said in another thread I will leave if thats what you guys prefer. It seems I have overstyed my welcome yet again. Although this is the first time it has happened on the net. Perhaps I am just an idiotic dreamer after all. Later Sad .
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well sorry, didn't mean to anger anyone. Crap, maybe, I don't know. This is just the way I put topics to rest. After a thread like this that takes all my heart and soul, I never mention the subject again. Maybe I should have put this in rants. Sorry if I pissed evreyone off. Like I said in another thread I will leave if thats what you guys prefer. It seems I have overstyed my welcome yet again. Although this is the first time it has happened on the net. Perhaps I am just an idiotic dreamer after all. Later Sad .

lol relax dude... we were just kidding lol.
well.... at least I was Big Grin
Don't have to leave, just tone down the hammer and A-team crap. I don't think one single person here likes either, so mentioning them in about every single thread is gonna get irritating to people after a while.
Cidien Wrote:Don't have to leave, just tone down the hammer and A-team crap. I don't think one single person here likes either, so mentioning them in about every single thread is gonna get irritating to people after a while.

Yes, cause I'm not pissed off, just extremely irritated. Your doing it to annoy us on purpose, so stop that shit for one. I mean, a person can only take so much talk of the 80?s before they cram a stuffed E.T. up someone?s ass.
Dont worry ryo I grew up watching the A-team everyday when I got home from school and I watched all the reruns up until a year or so ago when they stopped running them.
I have no memory of the eighties so I neither hate nor love it. Though I will say"what was up with the hair in the eighties man especially women"

Besides there is stuff like:
ninja turtles
kmfdm
metallica
megadeth
the cult
evil dead2
next generation
a lot of jackie chan films
akira
time bandits
faulty towers
and video games as we know it
and thats all eighties
Blight Wrote:Yes, cause I'm not pissed off, just extremely irritated. Your doing it to annoy us on purpose, so stop that shit for one. I mean, a person can only take so much talk of the 80?s before they cram a stuffed E.T. up someone?s ass.

Usually, I read his first 3-5 sentences of the first paragraph if his post is long. If the post is short, I read the first and last sentences. I'll know if I will get irritated or not. I'll just stop reading and go to the next thread............
Instead of E.T., why not He-Man/She-Ra? :p Smile
Japschin Wrote:Usually, I read his first 3-5 sentences of the first paragraph if his post is long. If the post is short, I read the first and last sentences. I'll know if I will get irritated or not. I'll just stop reading and go to the next thread............
Instead of E.T., why not He-Man/She-Ra? :p Smile

Ouch, sharp plastic edges, lol.
The eighties had a lotta great things come outta it. I don't think anyone is really saying the 80s sucked, but a lotta crap that came from the eighties does. Like the hammer.
Pages: 1 2