Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hellsing Perfect Collection MAC on 1 DISK???!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is it possible to have all 13 episodes of hellsing on one disk? I just finished reading the review and that just sounds ridiculous. I wonder what the quality is like :eek: Anyways, I just think MAC is getting lazier..... I hope the dvd they used to make the disk is dvd-9, if they used dvd-5 for it..... wow. you'll get all the pretty colorful pixilations everywhere lolBig Grin
putting it on 2 disks wouldnt hurt them at all..........O_o
I think I remember a thread about this a while back when it was on their coming soon page. MAC's official response was something like it was due to sellers requests for Hellsing on 1 disk that they made it lol. What seller would want to try and sell this on to someone?! I'm dieing to see screenshots. Just goes to show how truely stupid MAC are.
heck.... MAC might even try to put the whole kenshin series on 3 dvds if they wanted to lol...... I'd stay away from that for sure.......
gubi-gubi Wrote:I think I remember a thread about this a while back when it was on their coming soon page. MAC's official response was something like it was due to sellers requests for Hellsing on 1 disk that they made it lol. What seller would want to try and sell this on to someone?! I'm dieing to see screenshots. Just goes to show how truely stupid MAC are.

Makes you wonder how FX got busted first.
Cidien Wrote:Makes you wonder how FX got busted first.

mac dropped a dime on them...
Kiruyuki Wrote:How is it possible to have all 13 episodes of hellsing on one disk? I just finished reading the review and that just sounds ridiculous. I wonder what the quality is like :eek: Anyways, I just think MAC is getting lazier..... I hope the dvd they used to make the disk is dvd-9, if they used dvd-5 for it..... wow. you'll get all the pretty colorful pixilations everywhere lolBig Grin

I did that review my self. I don't have a Camera that links up to the Mac that I'm using. Would a scanned 35 mm film camera shot work? If it does then I'll keep 1 disc Hellsing in mind the next time I have film heh.Wink
Cidien Wrote:Makes you wonder how FX got busted first.
It made sense to go after FX first, since many other HK companies just rip their stuff from FX. I mean, we haven't exactly seen much come out since the bust...so I guess it worked :p , though I think FX was so much cooler than EZDVD Sad ...
actually i have the hellsing set.

The 1 disk one and the quality is just fine

there are a total of 13 chapter breaks Tongue but i got it for 5 dollars lol so....

yeah i was surprised the quality was good too but i was like eh its only 5 dollars then when i popped it in i was like uh wow well thats cool.... works for me.

So yeah

generally tho mac really sucks when it comes to their new stuff i got their fx cowboy bebop set with 1 chp break per episode no extras and pixilation everywhere it even flashed black and white sometimes and skipped. IT WAS FREAKING HORRIBLE

I sent it back and the site i ordered it from replaced it with the fx remastered set Big Grin

lol i got that set for a friend and then realized how nice the fx remastered set is hmmm i really should get it for myself i have the fx original lol.
were there any extras on the hellsing set?
Cyrus Wrote:actually i have the hellsing set.

Screenshots please!
i dont know i havnt checked to be honest i really doubt there are if there are they would be like clean opening and clean ending or somn like that im sure

ive only watched the first 2 eps but they were good quality so....