Import Anime Forums

Full Version: "Now and Then, Here and There" Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a Now and Then, Here and There set from http://www.AnimeGod.com (the MAC site) but it has and fx logo on the back of it! It's the same height as the other MAC sets I have, but it's the only one with the fx logo too. Does anyone know why it's like that? :confused:
Because MAC at one point decided to try to play off FX's success and just printed the FX logo on some of their sets. They did that instead of making their sets better. In short, MAC is run by cockbites.
I also noticed the FX logo printed on my Night on the Galactic Railroad dvd. The print quality of the fx logo is very low......
Bestprices.com has the entire licensed US set for 7.57 ( 10.55 with shipping ) why bother with the hk, Ive also have the FX version - its not the best copy ( probably the same as EZ )
They've done it recently as well.
Did you just say best buy has the r1 set for 10 dollars after tax are you kidding me???
What difference does it make after tax? It's like and extra 60 cents lol.
well i meant the full set for 10 dollars r1 would be a heck of a deal but i checked and it's not the r1 well if it is then its wierd cus it's only subtitled and has no case im pretty sure it's a mandarin release cus thats what the case looks like they prolly just bought some extra to make some bucks or got some free or somn so.....

I woulda loved to get that set for 10 dollars if it was the us release with the extras and all
Sorry- I messed up, its not at best buy - its at Bestprices.com ( and they still have it-) dont know why their practically giving it away- I bought it from them, its the full set !

a great search engine for dvds in general is dvdpricesearch.com, use it all the time !

( I changed it in the original from bestbuy to bestprices - not to mess anyone else up ! )