Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Now that I'm back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...I must ask this question. *stars to sing a song of Haddaway's* WHat is is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more. Wooaaah Wooah. WHat is Love? don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.
So how long are you going to stay this time?
Bastard, now i'm gonna have that song stuck in my head forever. Took me a second to get it - I was looking for a hammer song tie-in.
Cidien Wrote:Bastard, now i'm gonna have that song stuck in my head forever. Took me a second to get it - I was looking for a hammer song tie-in.
Me too T_T... God damn it...
Is that why you guys won't respond to my IMs?
I havn't gotten any IM's from you for a very long time.
Cidien Wrote:I havn't gotten any IM's from you for a very long time.
Must be you're not cool enough, then :p .
onizuka17711 Wrote:Must be you're not cool enough, then :p .
lol....XD

Nah, Ryo I don't think you've messaged me in a while, but then again you only message me when I'm not set to away, & it's very rarely that I'm at the computer long enough to not be set to away
One more thing Ryo enough with the bad music...
onizuka17711 Wrote:Must be you're not cool enough, then :p .

Must be. Sad
Puppet Master Wrote:One more thing Ryo enough with the bad music...
That's a very good song Thank you very much!
Cidien Wrote:Must be. Sad

Cidien, I don't think I have ever had your AIM or MSN. If you want to give it to me I will message you. Also I haven;t seen you online for awhile. Anyway I await your response. Thanks for backing me up on the song Batz. Later All.
I guess I was thinking import anime pms. I havn't used msn since the bastards wiped out my friends list for no reason....
they did that to me too... damn bastards.
I lost my list of friends in other countries Sad
Did not know that.Thanks for the tip.
Pages: 1 2