Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cd label help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there guys. I need some help. I'm downloading fansubs with bittorrent and once I'm finished downloading them I'm wanting to put them on dvds so I can give them to a friend. Now here comes my question. I'm wanting to put cd labels of the anime on the dvd itself so it will look nice. I've got images on my computer of the animes i've downloaded but most of them don't come out right. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site with already premade anime dvd labels. I think i've seen this talked about here before but I can't seem to find it, because I searched for it but couldn't find it again.

Can anyone help?
Thanks Amethyst!Smile
That's awesome. Maybe i'll start printing out covers now. =P Color ink is so insanely expensive though. =/
Cidien Wrote:That's awesome. Maybe i'll start printing out covers now. =P Color ink is so insanely expensive though. =/

That's what i'm trying to do is put naruto labels on the fansub i got from you, aswell as the other fansubs i'm downloading.
This is a good one http://perso.wanadoo.fr/coversfan/CD.htm it's french but the images are so good. You can allways edit out some text and most use the jap titles.
Right now i'm looking for Naruto Labels. I got the ones that are on that site but i'm looking for the other ones that look like (if there are any) this:

[Image: naruto1japcdfixed3lk.th.jpg]

or

[Image: naruto2japcd1vo.th.jpg]

If anyone knows where I can get the other ones that are like these let me know cus i searched all over.

Thanks!
Why don't you just use those and change the Disk number and episode counts? You can do that in just about any graphics program without too much trouble.
I suck at photoshop, but that's probably what I'll end up doing. Can't believe I didn't think about doing that!
Lionheart Wrote:I suck at photoshop, but that's probably what I'll end up doing. Can't believe I didn't think about doing that!

Oh now, it can't be that bad.. just eye dropper the background, use the paint brush to cover up the episode count and disk number, then pick the text thing and add the numbers/episode count in whatever font somewhat matches... Smile
wow, the picture of the naruto cover is kewl. however the shop that sells the dvds only charge 1 dollar a disk lol.......
Amethyst Wrote:Oh now, it can't be that bad.. just eye dropper the background, use the paint brush to cover up the episode count and disk number, then pick the text thing and add the numbers/episode count in whatever font somewhat matches... Smile

Ok. I'll try that and if I happen to run into any problems I'll be sure to contact you for help.Big Grin
Lionheart Wrote:Ok. I'll try that and if I happen to run into any problems I'll be sure to contact you for help.Big Grin

OK.. you can email me or PM me... either one... and what were we using again? laugh..
Amethyst Wrote:OK.. you can email me or PM me... either one... and what were we using again? laugh..

What, which photoshop version? If so I got ps 7.0 and 6.0
try http://www.aacovers.com for anime labels and what not
Pages: 1 2