Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Somebody Got Married!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know LSI isn't going to mind, so I'm going to go ahead and break the news. Big Grin
Our own miss Lady SilverIce is now Mrs. Lady SilverIce!!! I was in her wedding over the weekend...(yes, I flew from Louisiana to NH for 4 days, just for her). Smile
It was very beautiful, and she and the groom are extremely happy. Here is a pic for your viewing enjoyment. This is LSI and me after the wedding.Wink
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I know LSI isn't going to mind, so I'm going to go ahead and break the news. Big Grin
Our own miss Lady SilverIce is now Mrs. Lady SilverIce!!! I was in her wedding over the weekend...(yes, I flew from Louisiana to NH for 4 days, just for her). Smile
It was very beautiful, and she and the groom are extremely happy. Here is a pic for your viewing enjoyment. This is LSI and me after the wedding.Wink
Congrats, LSI Smile !
Both of you look amazing.
LSI: may your marriage be a happy one Smile
Yeah, you both look great.

Congratulations LSI, I hope you will have a great life together.
Thanks guys! Big Grin We had a great wedding and an even better honeymoon! But this may end up being a goodbye post at least for a little while because today the husband and I are moving into our appartment and we don't have cable yet. So we have to figure out if it fits into our budget and then decide if it's worth it. But if we do sign up for it I will probably be back as a regular member again now that all the planning and stuff is over now. :o
You'll always be a member in our hearts... even if you are absent for long periods of time.

Congratulations on your wedded bliss and as everyone before me has said, both of you ladies look beautiful. May you have many years of happiness ahead of you.
Congratulations!!!
You might not get this until later but, Congratulations. I hope evrything went Hammerificly. Thats my word by the way. *Copywrites it.* Anyway Hope you wedding and honeymoon were Protastic. WIth all the planning it seemed like you were very busy. I wish I could have been there to help out but I couldn't. Oh well. Talk to you later I guess. Stay Legit. *Makes To Legit to Quit hand signs.*
ladysilverice Wrote:Thanks guys! Big Grin We had a great wedding and an even better honeymoon! But this may end up being a goodbye post at least for a little while because today the husband and I are moving into our appartment and we don't have cable yet. So we have to figure out if it fits into our budget and then decide if it's worth it. But if we do sign up for it I will probably be back as a regular member again now that all the planning and stuff is over now. :o

Congatulations LSI! I hope you and your husband are very happy together. Smile
Don't forget to drop by say 'hi' once in a while!
congrats! congrats!
Yeah, hope your life is long and happy together.
Thanks guys! The husband and I had a perfect wedding and an awesome honeymoon! Big Grin But that was only a short 3 day honeymoon... in January the two of us are going on a cruise to the Bahamas! ^^ We figured the Bahamas in August wasn't such a good idea... :p
I already congratulated her once on AIM. So no more congrats from me.