Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Gemini!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday!
Hope you've been having a very good day! Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Happy Birthday!
Hope you've been having a very good day! Big Grin
what she said.
Happy Birthday!
Have some fun today.
Hope you have great day.
no fun today :*(
worked all day (9-7) and then came home to watch a movie.
now i'm about to go hang out with some friends, hopefully that will make this day a little better. you all are welcome to come along. Big Grin Cool :p

ahhhhh.... where's my cake
Happy birthday beautiful!

I'd send you cake but it wouldn't last the journey so I'll eat it on your behalf.
Happy Birthday, Gemini!! Hu-Ray for LEOs!!!
Yeah... happy birthday.
I was wondering if anyone else saw the irony in a member named Gemini being a leo?
Zagatto Wrote:I was wondering if anyone else saw the irony in a member named Gemini being a leo?

wierd huh.....
Hope you had a Trawsome Birhday Gemini. Yes peopel I finally thought of a new word just now. Theres my Birthday gift to you Gemini. Sorry if it;s a little late. I'll let you know what it means later if you want. If so contact me PM, AIM or MSN. Anyway Happy Birthday. Hope it got better.
Well, DAMN IT! Every time, like Clock work, I miss a little time here,I miss stuff like this. :mad: Sorry, but I wish you a waaay late happy birthday.
Its ok Blight, as Hammer once said. You have gotta be, Too Legit, Too Legit to Quit.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Its ok Blight, as Hammer once said. You have gotta be, Too Legit, Too Legit to Quit.

Seriously, what the fuck does that have to with anything?
ROFLMAOZOR!!! WTF Ryo is crazy.