Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Read Pls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Anyone Here Have The Complete Series Of Samurai Deeper Kyo?if There Is A Person Here That Trying To Sell It Pls.email Me.thank You
I am selling Samurai Deeper Kyo, how much are you willing to pay for it. Contact me at [email protected]
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ANIME DRAGON BALL Z MOVIE COLLECTION?I THINK THE SKU IS Sku #: MA254E.IF ANYBODY WANT TO SELL IT.EMAIL ME OR IM ME
does anyone have the complete set of HUNTER X HUNTER ON DVD?
You should really look at other peoples trade lists (including the name) and model yours after thiers, cuz yours is really annoying.
Thought i'd share the PM I got for my above post. This definitely explains his thread...

It's titled stfu

"ei joe,if u aint got nuttin nice to say SHUTDAFAWKUP AIIGHT!!IF YOU TINK IM ANNOYING F*CK Y#U...."

Don't think I even need to comment on that....
Cidien Wrote:You should really look at other peoples trade lists (including the name) and model yours after thiers, cuz yours is really annoying.
Don't think I even need to comment on that....
I think maybe Batz just has a crush on me.

/shrug
Cidien Wrote:I think maybe Batz just has a crush on me.

/shrug
Actually you're close to right, if you left I don't know what I would do. That's a statement of truth; being disrespectful to you is about the only reason I still come to this forum at such a busy time in my life.

I love hating youBig Grin
Glad to know i'm so important.
Yeah Ciden don't cut yourself short i hate you too Tongue
Well Actually Cidien U Disrespect Me.u Callin Me Thread Annoying.mind Ur Own Business Joe,it Aint Ur Thread U Lil Shithead..by Da Way I Wish Iget To Meet Ur Lil Smart Ass And Only God Knows Wat Will Happen To U If We Meet.n If U Tink U Will Embarrass Me Posting My Thread Here..hellnah!!so If Yall Wanna Response Foe Dis..go Ahead I Dont Care!!but Cidien I Am Waiting Foe Da Day 2 Meet Ur Ass!!!
azntv240 Wrote:Well Actually Cidien U Disrespect Me.u Callin Me Thread Annoying.mind Ur Own Business Joe,it Aint Ur Thread U Lil Shithead..by Da Way I Wish Iget To Meet Ur Lil Smart Ass And Only God Knows Wat Will Happen To U If We Meet.n If U Tink U Will Embarrass Me Posting My Thread Here..hellnah!!so If Yall Wanna Response Foe Dis..go Ahead I Dont Care!!but Cidien I Am Waiting Foe Da Day 2 Meet Ur Ass!!!

Now your thread has pissed me off.
azntv240 Wrote:Well Actually Cidien U Disrespect Me.u Callin Me Thread Annoying.mind Ur Own Business Joe,it Aint Ur Thread U Lil Shithead..by Da Way I Wish Iget To Meet Ur Lil Smart Ass And Only God Knows Wat Will Happen To U If We Meet.n If U Tink U Will Embarrass Me Posting My Thread Here..hellnah!!so If Yall Wanna Response Foe Dis..go Ahead I Dont Care!!but Cidien I Am Waiting Foe Da Day 2 Meet Ur Ass!!!

I live in Fargo ND. You wanna come up here i'll gladly schedule a place we can meet.

Btw, outside the ff that's a banable thread. But I didn't expect someone like you to read the rules.

Holy Crap! Hookt on fonix werkt fer u.