Import Anime Forums

Full Version: steamboy special boxset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so yeah suncoast has it for 40 and i really want it but is that the cheapest i can find it if not let me know

Thanks
It's out?

stupid character limit
yeah it is

thats what i thought too i was like what um its out oh um ok YAY!!!!!
http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com has (STEAMBOY/MEMORIES BOX SET ) for $30 w free shipping

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=COL011405
yeah i already checked there but im talking about the gift set

and its 37 there so.... id save like 3 dollars

i would do memories and steamboy but i got memories already so....
try deep discount DVD dot com they usually have alot of stuff might have it in stock. they usually have good prices also
Mantis421 Wrote:try deep discount DVD dot com they usually have alot of stuff might have it in stock. they usually have good prices also

Hmmm...what would my idol Cidien say now???...Probably something along the lines of...

Um, maybe you should read the thread before you post in it. It's not very long. It will take you about 1 minute to figure out that this has already been suggested. Big Grin
Ya, that works.
I have the French edition which is in every way similar to the US edition and I highly recommend buying it. It's a great edition and a great movie!!
i got it for 25 region 1 on ebay new so.... Big Grin

thanks for the help
I've heard that once you pop the movie in, there is a trailer for Advent Children, right in the beginning!
CloudZero Wrote:I've heard that once you pop the movie in, there is a trailer for Advent Children, right in the beginning!

It's true. The quality is greeeeat, but IMO, they didn't choose a very good trailer for it. It's good an all, but lots of the other trailers are much better.
I havn't seen any other trailers but it was very awesome.

And as for steamboy what an awesome anime. I was gonna burn it from netflix if I liked it but I think I like that movie enough to go out and buy the special edition. Watching the british scatter as the steam powered soldiers blast the crap outta them is awesome. Big Grin
Cidien Wrote:And as for steamboy what an awesome anime. I was gonna burn it from netflix if I liked it but I think I like that movie enough to go out and buy the special edition. Watching the british scatter as the steam powered soldiers blast the crap outta them is awesome. Big Grin

I had no clue what this was about, I just rented it on a whim, and I was surprised at how impressive it was. Everytime I watch an anime movie, I'll think "Ok, there's no way you can get better animation then that", and then another movie comes out, and I'm proved wrong. Steamboy was so visually beautiful and such an impressive story that only Japan could have done. I'm definitely going to buy it.
Go watch appleseed. Steamboy is great animation but appleseed puts it to shame.

I was also very surprised 2 xmen did the voices. =P I was really surprised when I found our Ray was voiced by Anna Paquin or however you spell her name.
Pages: 1 2