Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Elfen Lied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys
I don't think this has been posted but I'd like to know if any of you know where I can DL Elfen Lied? Narutofan has it but I'm broke. Can you help me?
Thanks. Soory if this has been posted somewhere
I got a torrent of it a couple of months ago. Can't exactly remember where from but it was one of the bigger sites. Torrentbox or Torrentspy I think but I can't check since I'm at work. You can also try http://www.piratebay.org and http://www.torrentreactor.net.

One of these sites must have it.
How is the anime btw? I'm thinking of buying it.
Elfen Lied is definitly good. ALot like it better then Gantz, personally I find Elfen Lied more predictable. You'll love the opening theme though, very enchanting ect (like ur song animeshop Wink but it's in italian or something. Believe it or not there's even "some" comedy but most the show is serious drama and storyline and then there's moments of extreme brutality. I can't really compare it to anything tho, imagine Gantz with more gracefullness and philosophy. It has it all, you should definitely buy it.
oooh you've sold me Smile - also hows the art? (been watching so many anime's recently to spruce up on my 3rd yr animation project.)
The animation and art is pretty good. Infact the intro theme shows italian / french art which makes it very enchanting and mythological. As for the show itself it's great IMO. I mean I'm not one to be picky about pixelation and all that but I'm pretty certain it's top notch. I've still got volume 2 in the plastic wrapping so gonna go open it now and watch some more =P
I watched a couple of episodes with my boyfriend but then we switched to Genshiken. Now that I've finished the amazing Otogizoushi I'm going to resume Elfen Lied but the truth is it doesn't seem to be very good. The animation isn't great and the story didn't seem particularly captivating either.
animeshop Wrote:oooh you've sold me Smile - also hows the art? (been watching so many anime's recently to spruce up on my 3rd yr animation project.)

Finished the 2nd volume and it really starts to pick up. If you've seen Twelve Kingdoms it draws interest about as much as vol. 1 compared to vol. 2. If you haven't don't worry, the story just gets alot more interesting. And how I mentioned about it being predictable versus Gantz... volume 2 brings up ALOT of new questions as well as stabilizes main characters and expands on them (the first one tends to slaughter many people... in this you begin to learn who will last the show and who will die relatively soon).
elcoholic Wrote:I got a torrent of it a couple of months ago. Can't exactly remember where from but it was one of the bigger sites. Torrentbox or Torrentspy I think but I can't check since I'm at work. You can also try http://www.piratebay.org and http://www.torrentreactor.net.

One of these sites must have it.

Thanks A Lot!!!
Has anyone downloaded the Ova on dvd format which is supposed to be the "14th"episode that takes place in episode 10?if so can i buy it off you?please pm me how much and i wish to play it on my dvd player not just the computer,thanks guys.
I wouldn't sell you it (I have 2 different fansub versions on my hard drive) but I could send you a cd with it burned on it for free.
THANKS PAL!!!!!,I really appreciate it,i will PM you my address and can i play it on my dvd player?thanks alot.
Hey, I just watched the entire episode and I must say it was a very good and bloody. Anyways, anyone knows where i can get the ending song of EL? Thanks.
balthier Wrote:Finished the 2nd volume and it really starts to pick up. If you've seen Twelve Kingdoms it draws interest about as much as vol. 1 compared to vol. 2. If you haven't don't worry, the story just gets alot more interesting. And how I mentioned about it being predictable versus Gantz... volume 2 brings up ALOT of new questions as well as stabilizes main characters and expands on them (the first one tends to slaughter many people... in this you begin to learn who will last the show and who will die relatively soon).

What volume 2 are you talking about? I watched 13 Elfen Lied episodes plus the OVA episode. According to Animenewsnetwork.com there aren't any more episodes.
He means Vol. 2 of the R1.
Pages: 1 2