Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Live Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this topic came up a few months ago (or was it more than a year?) but I thought I'd start a new thread to see how many people (if any besides me) keep a LiveJournal account up to date. I have one friend in particular that posts five or six times a day while she's working and a number of other friends that I'll be lucky to see one post from over the course of a week.

I tend to keep most of my angst out of the forum because the journal has been such a great place to stuff it. If anyone is interested in reading about the good and the bad in my life feel free to check out my account at http://www.livejournal.com where I'm also known as Zagatto.

I used to keep a blogger account running but I find I prefer the interface with LJ and I already have a bunch of friends using it which pretty much seals the deal for me.
Just remember, if you do anything illegal - don't put it in your journal. =P I've read so many times in the paper lately police finding leads on people and helping to prove their guilt by reading the peoples blogs and such lol.

I don't personally get into that though. I don't even like taking pictures with a camera much less describing my day. =P
Live Journal no;
Blogs, yes, I have 3 I up date them randomly from time to time.
I have a fourth(/fifth) if you count the pages on my websites devoted to me writing about my life.
ciden dido!!
I have something of the sorts. However, I only go there for extreme venting, so what I say there is meant for my eyes only.
I don't keep any sort of journal. I've tried several times but I'm just not able to do it.
I tied LJ but my journal was deleted the next day along with the account. I guess I'm exciting enough. lol Personally I don't think those things are worth their salt as the only reason they are popular is because they are used for un-professional journalism.
Sorry for bringing back a dead post. But yeah, i've got a livejournal as well (under desfunk). I ususally just post art and whatnot in there, but haven't been around much.

I post all game ramblings in my 1up blog (also under the name desfunk)

Then i have a blog on my actual website, which is used mainly for telling what i've updated.
Im never able to update a journal or blog consistantly... I usually only update them when im extremely pissed off and need some way to vent... even then Its never really meant for anyone else to read
blogs and livejournal are for 13 year old emo chicks period

if you have one and you do not fit this criteria then YOU ARE GAY!!!!!
babyeater0 Wrote:blogs and livejournal are for 13 year old emo chicks period

if you have one and you do not fit this criteria then YOU ARE GAY!!!!!

how long do you give yourself before you get kicked/banned again? :p
vegeta76 Wrote:how long do you give yourself before you get kicked/banned again? :p

end of today, week at the most...
not bad... you almost lasted 24 hours before getting the boot.
rofl he was almost right then XD
Zagatto Wrote:not bad... you almost lasted 24 hours before getting the boot.

Is he gone again?

The kid crackes me up. Can't we give him special permission to say whatever he wants as long as its not racist. Nobody takes his insults seriously anyway?