Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My divorce has gone so sour><
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know Im the one to give advice but . . . . I just need to rant. My evil ex is emotionaly abusive and shitty to me. He breaks my stuff and treats me like shit and I cant get him out of my life. (Hence the divorce) Im starting a new business and writing a novel. So in short Im moving on. I just dont want to do a restraining order but I guess it is my only option. I have to save up to move on I guess. Thanks for listening your advice is always welcome. Mabey I should become gay at this point I hate men.

Pre
Don't be gay spot...don't be gay.

Anyways, yeah, umm, jsut kick him in the nuts & hope he doesn't enjoy it -_-
personally I have a temper, so when people fu*k with me I feel the need to break their face with a baseball bat, I think you to barrow some of my aggression.
Ow... sorry to hear about you having to deal with such an awful man.
I was always kind of under the impression that being gay or not wasn't really a choice that a person make. It's more of a preference like whether or not you like fried liver with onions. It may be something you have to try to find out whether or not you like it though.

Get that restraining order. If he's an invasive prick now then he's going to be an invasive prick later. Laws were created to help people in your sort of situation. Check your local services as well. You may find some free counselling that will help you deal with these nasty times.
dont mean to go off topic..

yumm... fried liver with onions.... *drooling* one of my fav dishes heh
JunkieJoe Wrote:dont mean to go off topic..

yumm... fried liver with onions.... *drooling* one of my fav dishes heh

LOL.Big Grin

But, um, you want me to kick his ass? I'll do it if he lives near by. And don't be gay just cause of one fuck-head; that would be letting him win again. Making you change the way you live your life cause of his asshole-ness.
preeminent Wrote:I know Im the one to give advice but . . . . I just need to rant. My evil ex is emotionaly abusive and shitty to me. He breaks my stuff and treats me like shit and I cant get him out of my life. (Hence the divorce) Im starting a new business and writing a novel. So in short Im moving on. I just dont want to do a restraining order but I guess it is my only option. I have to save up to move on I guess. Thanks for listening your advice is always welcome. Mabey I should become gay at this point I hate men.

Pre
Nah, don't go gay... It's perfectly normal for you to fell how you do right now (so I've heard), but for most people, it's just a phase...

Despite what you may think, there are good men in the world. Of course, some are dicks, but then, some women are, too. Women can be just as bad as these "evil men" you speak of. You've just gotta accept that there are a lot of assholes in the world :p . Whether you stay straight or go gay, I'm sure you'll find someone who isn't a shit head.
you are all too sweet to me. thank you all for your kind words. i need to grow up and get my life back in order. that is my reality.

love pre
preeminent Wrote:i need to grow up and get my life back in order. that is my reality.
You have no idea how...refreshing it is to finally see someone not bitch and blame their problems on anyone/everything. Since you can do that, I'm sure you'll be alright. I wouldn't say you need to grow up, though; everyone needs to vent occasionally.
onizuka17711 Wrote:I wouldn't say you need to grow up, though; everyone needs to vent occasionally.

Plus, growing up is over rated. Everyone says you need to grow up and act like an adult, then they bitch about how much their lives suck. It doesn?t really support their argument very much. Screw maturity!:p
Thank you all for your kind words. I know things are always darkest before the light. Plus I have never lost faith in myself as a person. Soooo I will stay strong and do what I'm doing. . . move on and learn from my mistakes.

Love
Pre
People suck!!! Sometimes I prefer conversing with npc's, or killing them it helps relieve the frustration, that way I dont actually grab the knife and cram it into someones temple when I get the urge.

Good luck with the business and the book, I myself have tried writing but 3 drafts later and I'm getting nowhere fast.
It is a smut novel so I'm sure it will do welBig Grin I have always been a good writer but I was told to write what I know. So I am. I have some of it posted on another forum. I have recieved great feedback. Geo, I hope you get yours published. Remember, you are your own worst critic.:p

love pre
I know I hate that, I write for a while ( I usually write in several hour sprints) and I am feeling good about my writing and then I reread it maybe the next day and I hate it. I keep thinking "Oh no one is going to read this" and give up. How do you get around that or have you never had that problem?
Sorry to show how naive I am yet again but, Smut??? Anyway I find that listening to certain types of music helps. Also try talking it over with a good friend. That is my advice. Sorry if its limited in some ways. Also don't become gay because of your ex. As someone said earlier that is like giving him the final victory. If I can resist my parents, you can resist your ex. That is all I have to say on the matter.
geo85 Wrote:I know I hate that, I write for a while ( I usually write in several hour sprints) and I am feeling good about my writing and then I reread it maybe the next day and I hate it. I keep thinking "Oh no one is going to read this" and give up. How do you get around that or have you never had that problem?
I think that happens to all of us; although I'll admit it's not always wrong, or atleast not with music; I'll write some music, listen to it, & think it's great, but after the cells of my brain have rested I'll realise how lacking it is.

Although for writing, most often after I sleep I lose the mindset I once had; such as with last night:
Last night I started on a short 3-4 page short story for the Hell of it; like most of my otehr short stories it's a sort of stalker/rapist/horror-ish thing -_- Well now, 10 hours later I sit here & wonder what the Hell I was thinking.

I jsut wanna be a concept artist. I write the major details & have someone else do the boreing crap -_-
Pages: 1 2