Import Anime Forums

Full Version: English Dub of Texhnolyze any good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=WDVW&rd=1

Say an eng dub on ebay, anyone know if the quality is any good? I made the mistake of getting wolf's rain and the subtitles were so bad i couldnt finish the series. THanks for the help.
Just purchased it. I'll post a mini review once it arrive. Smile
look foward to it..
I got my set of Texhnolyze today. It appears to be as near a perfect set as perfects get. The video quality is top notch, sound, layout, everything about it appears to be an all arround excellent perfect. It even has interviews and outtakes. Do note that I have only watched the first episode and spotchecked some others, so a real review is pending. So far so good tho. The subtitles do seem a little dark, but that may just be how they are. I will post a few screencaps here as well.
The R1 subs are yellow if I remember right. I know they aren't grey like that.
could you post impressions of the english audio dub? i think im in the minority but i like to watch animes in english (too hard to read when u are fucked up Smile
MI claims that they took the rips right from R1 dvd's subs and all. They said that sometimes they change the subtitle color (which is very simple to do), just because they dont like the color sometimes. LOL.

B
Just posted my review. As soon as JJ clears it, check it out if you want to know all the little technical aspects. I also added a few new pictures.

I just ordered Wolf's Rain, so with luck I will have that to review early next week too. I am so happy to finally be getting perfects again, its like Christmas. I can't wait to get Gungrave, but will wait for MI to make the complete set first. I hope we will get to see GitS:SAC and 12 Kingdoms soon.
Manga says there are "more perfects on the way" next one is supposed to be card captor sakura 8 disk. B
I gotta wonder about their sanity now. How many copies do they expect to sell of a show aimed at little girls...?
Is the MI set 1:85 (widescreen)? And is it Anamorphic ?

If it's anamorphic in a 16:9 Widescreen TV it will ocuppy the full screen..
while in a 4:3 TV there will be small black bars on top and bellow the picture
Something funny I found in the R1 release of Zeta Gundam, in the beginning they spell kamilles friends name fraw and later it's spelled fa.
a r1 with mispells? now thats something to laugh about.

as for card captors...there is a high demand for a perfect collection for that series.

b
bmvtoys Wrote:a r1 with mispells? now thats something to laugh about.

as for card captors...there is a high demand for a perfect collection for that series.

b

Now I have to question the sanity of alot of people...
Puppet Master Wrote:Now I have to question the sanity of alot of people...

Agreed. Unless you're a little girl (maybe boy) you probably shouldn't be watching that show. It would be like having a high demand for my little pony. And most little girls aren't going to be buying the hks. They're going to get their parents to buy the R1's at the store.
Pages: 1 2