Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need Help! ^^' (Suggestions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I really want to work right now to earn some spending money, but I don't know where to work because I am only 15 years old and I do not know which places will hire people at such an early age. So, do you guys know places that I can work at, that hire 15 year olds. I just need suggestions on places that I can work at, or you can name places if you want. Thanks, your help is gladly appreciated.
Kiruyuki Wrote:Ok, I really want to work right now to earn some spending money, but I don't know where to work because I am only 15 years old and I do not know which places will hire people at such an early age. So, do you guys know places that I can work at, that hire 15 year olds. I just need suggestions on places that I can work at, or you can name places if you want. Thanks, your help is gladly appreciated.
OK...I started landscaping last year when I was 14. Picked up McDonald's and Media Play this year as well. I am 15 now, so all of the mentioned are good. Landscaping is a biotch, so I'd shoot for retail or fast food if I were you.