Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WOOT MI at it again! New EDubbed Product...!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heya all, once again MI is on top of the ball (we'll look past that gungrave snafu), the newest edubbed series available is E0228 TEXHNOLYZE ~

Nice MI~

If anyone needs Zgundam or Gungrave Let me know i have a few of each.

B
bmvtoys Wrote:If anyone needs Zgundam or Gungrave Let me know i have a few of each.

B

Why?

Stupid character limit.
bmvtoys Wrote:Heya all, once again MI is on top of the ball (we'll look past that gungrave snafu), the newest edubbed series available is E0228 TEXHNOLYZE ~

Nice MI~

If anyone needs Zgundam or Gungrave Let me know i have a few of each.

B

What happened with Gungrave? I'm out of the loop apparently.
the gungrave perfect wasnt complete ... guess they assumed genon (however its spelled) wasnt gonna finish it.. b
Check ur PM, bmvtoys. I've sent you a PM, since i'm interested in the Gundam Z set you're selling.
bmvtoys Wrote:the gungrave perfect wasnt complete ... guess they assumed genon (however its spelled) wasnt gonna finish it.. b

:eek: WTF was the point of a "Perfect" set then? Think they will amend the problem on later sets?
disk 4 will be out later this month as a part 2, and i belive they will be doing a set with a E(code)Cor or something its hard to talk to them lol. That set will be 4 disk. B
Newest Product from MI is Wolf's Rain Perfect Collection.

http://meganimedvd.com/itemdetail.php?Id=1482

I can't wait for more new stuff from MI. ^_^
Anyone know if the English subtitles in these new MI Perfect Collections are actually taken from R1 scripts? The last thing I want is to find out after buying is that MI used the same poor subtitles from their older versions, instead of the grammatically superior R1 english subs. The question applies to the video source, are they taken from the remastered R1 DVD source?

Basically I'd like to know whether MI's idea of a Perfect Collection or Edition is the same as MAC's and FX's, or whether they did a half-assed job. I'm looking at the Z Gundam Perfect Collection in particular.
Does that ever happen?

I think every R1 ripped set has R1 subs.
I dunno if they are different grammatically but the color of the subs in texhnolyze I believe is different from the R1's.
Cidien Wrote:I dunno if they are different grammatically but the color of the subs in texhnolyze I believe is different from the R1's.

Gundam Z seems to be really a r1 rip... what about Texhnolyze and Wolf's Rain ? anyone has seem them or already has them ?
Check ur PM, bmvtoys, plz.
Just got my MI copies of WOLF'S RAIN / TEXHNOLYZE / & ZETA GUNDAM and it looks like all of the extras are included in WOLF'S RAIN & TEXHNOLYZE but none in Z GUNDAM. I got about 10 shows I'm watching right now so it''ll take me a while to watch em
kcpacman Wrote:Just got my MI copies of WOLF'S RAIN / TEXHNOLYZE / & ZETA GUNDAM and it looks like all of the extras are included in WOLF'S RAIN & TEXHNOLYZE but none in Z GUNDAM. I got about 10 shows I'm watching right now so it''ll take me a while to watch em

Can you check if Texholyze is in Widescreen ? and Anamorphic (black bars removed in a Widescreen 16:9 TV) ?

Wolf's RAin includes how many episodes ? i know there are 4 recap ones, did they included those also ?
Pages: 1 2