Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My luck with sucessful threads on this site is about 50/50, so I will try to continue to talk about somethings I like or think are interesting. Anyway, is anyone watching the tour de France this year. I can't stop watching it. Lance is overall in first with Rasmusen in 2cnd about 38 secs behind. Anyone else watching it, they are in stage 13 today and the hardest stages 14, 15 are coming up.
And just your luck I'm the first to respond again :p

The tour, there's no getting arround it over here. Its live on 6 channels and coverage's and programs about it all day long on every channel(especially late at night its all there is). I'm no fan of the sport but there's something about the tour that once the second week starts everyone is following it. Partly because you get flooded with information about it. Its just such a huge event in europe. I won't watch a live coverage since it bores me to watch these guys for 4 hous or longer but I do follow the standings.

Lance is amazing. No doubt, but he puts all of his efforts in just the tour and most of the other contenders ride on the max all year long. Still, his story is one of the most unique and impressive accomplishments in sports.
I don't really care about the sport, but I agree Lance is amazing. I'm rooting for him.