Import Anime Forums

Full Version: After Love Hina and Chobits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody. I am a lurker here on this forum, I mostly just use the store to buy my anime. I have recently finished watching Love Hina and Chobits, and I'm still feeling the lovey dubbiness of both series. Now, I have seen all the poppy action/drama anime series such as Bebop, Trigun, Eva etc, and I'm just not in the mood anymore for all the brain twisting dramas. I would really appritiate some suggestions as to what to watch next. Remember lovey dubby ftw!

FYI: I don't do subs, so it's gotta be dubbed. (yes yes I limit myself)

Thanks in advance.

fastsixty6
His and Her Circumstances is great. I like it a lot more than love hina and havn't seen chobits myself. Made me feel like I was in junior high again lol.
When it comes to lovey dovey stuff, it's hard to beat Fushigi Yuugi
Tamahome.....Miaka.......Tamahome.......Miaka........ Repeat that about 1000 times. And do another 1000 times. Warning: you might get lovey dovey overdose :p

Also try
Fruits Basket
Onegai Teacher
Ai Yori Aoshi
Kare Kano
Marmalade Boy
hbk101 Wrote:Fruits Basket

I second that recomendation! (mostly cause i havent seen any of the others)
and you should read the love hina manga, its soo much funnier than the series. Smile
vegeta76 Wrote:I second that recomendation! (mostly cause i havent seen any of the others)
You should try Full Moon wo Sagashite. It's not available in dub, but I'll say it's the best shojo anime out there. I rate it much higher than Fruba.
Give Maburaho a try. I found that one to be entertaining.
Wow, great replies. Thank you so much!
Fushigi Yugi, Fruits Baskets, er, Cardcaptors? O_o'
hbk101 Wrote:When it comes to lovey dovey stuff, it's hard to beat Fushigi Yuugi
Tamahome.....Miaka.......Tamahome.......Miaka........ Repeat that about 1000 times. And do another 1000 times. Warning: you might get lovey dovey overdose :p

Also try
Fruits Basket
Onegai Teacher
Ai Yori Aoshi
Kare Kano
Marmalade Boy

After watching Onegai Teacher watch Onegai Twins. 100% lovey dovey guaranteed! Big Grin
ai yori aoshi is a good too.
DNANGEL is good too........... ^_^