Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Porkepik trade list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI everyone,

I normally don't trade My HK dvd I usually resell them on ebay once viewed most of the time but I tought it would be more profitable to trade as I see them as a view once only thing. I do not have a big collection and less for trade for the moment but why not begin now. I am not a big contributor on this site (altough I read the forums daily) and I think I have only one post about a bad experience with Sphiatt but I hope you can trust me, You can always check my feedback on ebay, there my name is porkepik27.

A quick update I still have:

Masamune Shirow Movie collection from FX. The 2 dvds contains: appleseed, gundress, black magic m-66, ghost in shell and dominion tank police. Check the review on this site. I would say that all are watchable but gundress shows a lot of pixellation, the rests are not bad (pay in mind I watched it on a 47 inch tv set)

Added:

I have a Tintin complete collection (11 DVD) to trade or sell. Just got 2 instead of one in a buy from china (yeah nice bonus). So I will keep 1 set for me the second one is up for the grab. I know it is not exactly anime but more standard animation but you never know maybe someone is interested. The set is new and still sealed. USer menu are in chinese but all the episodes are english, french and japanese dubbed. I can send a picture if you want . It is exactly the same content as the 2 collections selling for about 50$ each in the shop. 2 episodes per DVD. I can trade or sell for a fair price

Succesful trade:
- Beboprules :.hack set

I would consider anything in my taste (SCI-FI, Heroic fantasy or mature themed anime)
Oh And I also would consider any offer for buying these sets+ shipping (would have to be paid trough paypal or by mail tough)

Let me know

Porkepik

Updated 22 september 2005
check my list and let me know if you want anything off it
updated list, see main topic
I would like your .hack//sign set!!!!!!!! lol. check my list please. i am very interested in it.
Interested in hack//sign. Sent you a PM. Please check my list.
updated: Removed .hack set
added Tintin complete adventures HK set 11DVD