Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gundam Z and Gungrave PERFECT collections from MI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
not a joke, not a gimmick not a lie, these started shipping this week from MI to thier faithful supporters:

E0230 gundam Z perfect edition
E0229 gungrave Perfect

I dont know if MAC did them yet, but life is as it was before someone is doing new product and it will all be fine again. I can get sets soon of them, ill let people know.
That sucks. Just bought the R1 z gundam off ebay lol. Really wanted to see it. Wish bandai would give us info on when ZZ is planned to be released. Assuming they will. Would be stupid to bring z and not zz over.
Can't wait for Gungrave. Just couldn't bring myself to spend $130 for the r1s.
I downloaded the fansubs. Kinda interested in listening to it in english. Heard the english voices were pretty good.
Z Gundam Perfect Collection? Gimme gimme!!
Whoa Mi doin R1 therough rips for Zeta and gungrave?
good news but ill wait for the reviews for gungrave first (already spend 300) on zeta box set damb canadian dollar!(but it has slowly gotten better!)
BUT GO MI this would be a very good thing Mi taking over the R1 rips!
Ahh, finnally something I want to buy. Its been like 6 months since I've bought anime but I must see gungrave since I've played the games.
Looks like they jump the gun a bit. Gungrave vol 7 isn't even out yet and they've already release the HK. It's missing 6 eps if the count is correct.

Gungrave

Gundam Zeta seem fine though.

Gundam Zeta
yeap gungrave volume 7 hasn't been released yet:

Gungrave Vol. #7 07/19/2005

maybe they will ship a new HK set in the end of the month or maybe that 20 episodes set is a home made
I too wondered. I knew Gungrave vol 7 comes out July 19th and vol 8 later on. Perfect collection? Anything but!!
bumperboy Wrote:yeap gungrave volume 7 hasn't been released yet:

maybe they will ship a new HK set in the end of the month or maybe that 20 episodes set is a home made

Sundevil has been around the HK scene for quite a while now and I have never heard anything about him/her selling homemade dvds. I'm extremely curious about this release. Anybody want to be the first tester? Big Grin
Not me. I hated the Gungrave anime. I preferred the game to the anime. The aime just seems to have too much filler in it. I mean its nice to learn about graves past and all but give me a break. Also for Grave to die while protecing the friend who shot him when his whole reason for coming back was to take revenge. That is just crap right there. As for this being the perfect collection, it is possible. I downloded the whole series with a download engine and watched it all. Anyway Sorry for rambling but this is one anime I am deefinitely not buying.
Ehh, Ryo? How about using spoiler markers in the future ok? Thanks!
Just got a reply from devil. He said that the 4th disc will include the last 6 eps and will be available next month. Guess I'll wait for EZ to release their version of this.
bumperboy Wrote:yeap gungrave volume 7 hasn't been released yet:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if MI just gave us some craptastic TV rips for the last few episodes. They have done that many times before.
Pages: 1 2