Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Naruto Nudity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was looking for english Naruto info I stumbled accross a warning for Naruto that contained the usual blood and violence stuff and included was nudity. Where in Naruto is there nudity? Does naruto's sexy jitsu not really have clouds around him or what? Or is it maybe just a mistake by the web people?

Btw how many people think it's awesome steven blum got the role of kakashi? Was surprised just a few minutes ago when I saw his name scroll across the screen while watching the credits for guyver. Not too surprising though. He plays one of the few characters that are voiced well. The guy who voices Sho is really bad lol.
All I can think of is the sexy jitsu and some scenes in the hot springs. Its not really nudity but it is more nudity than people are used to when they just watch western cartoons. I can see why they mention it has nudity.

BTW, when's the first dubbed ep. going to be shown?
Everything I've seen so far has been close to nudity but hasn't actually shown anything.

I did stumble on to a Naruto hentai page once that was full of some pretty well drawn comics showing various cast members getting it on and practising new ninja techniques on each other. Pretty good for having been done by fans.
Naruto should begin airing this summer. At least that's what the promo said. Dark times will come when it airs. Those new Naruto fans are going to be annoying as hell.
It will mostly be like 12 year olds that are annoying. Almost all anime fans (and even some that don't like anime much my age) already know and watch naruto. It's crazy just how widespread it is for not even being over here yet. Those 12 year olds are already annoying with yu gi oh and crap so all that's gonna change are the words coming out of their mouths.
Theres cleavage if that counts o.O
dont get it myself , their may be a bouncy body part here or their - i guess for the US its a little riskay, all other places in this world, this wouldnt raise an eye brow - what really sucks is when they take a series like Photon the Idiot Adventure , which i like alot ,and screen out body parts with a big black circle- this really screws up the animation - they really need to leave the anime alone and let us decide if we want to watch it or not- maybe make an alternate sceen thing for the light of heart !
I think Elcoholic said it right with the more than what "Westerners" are used to bit. Note that we jumped to annoying 12 year olds. If that's the target audience then this could be bumped to nudity for them i guess. (that's me trying to see it through the corporate eyes).Me, i was so into Ranma 1/2 when i was 12. I had daydreams of what i would do if i could change into a girl while being able to switch back to normal. ehem, speaking of adult content...
gohan32 Wrote:I think Elcoholic said it right with the more than what "Westerners" are used to bit. Note that we jumped to annoying 12 year olds. If that's the target audience then this could be bumped to nudity for them i guess. (that's me trying to see it through the corporate eyes).Me, i was so into Ranma 1/2 when i was 12. I had daydreams of what i would do if i could change into a girl while being able to switch back to normal. ehem, speaking of adult content...

LMFAO!!! But you know, I think every guy has thought about it before. Not seriously, but on one of those ?what if? things. My friends and I always get into F'ed up conversations, usually supported by drinking.
jenga Wrote:Dark times will come when it airs.

That is, until the DVDs come out -- Viz generally includes the Japanese audio with their anime.

Not to mention that the DVDs will likely be uncut -- the TV version will probably have some cuts and edits here and there for the younger audience.

Quote:Those new Naruto fans are going to be annoying as hell.

When you have alot of kids praising their favorite cartoon, what do you expect?
First off I've got to say that I've never been a Naruto fan, I'd even go so far as to say I hate Naruto, but I don't think there is any more nudity here than say-Ranma 1/2. I just guess that what irks people with small kids is the so called implied nudity, and guess who's gonna be watching Naruto? You got it!!