Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?? + latest and greatest anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, where the HELL is FX? i know all the news and crap, but seriously, FX has the best quality of anything imported, and is almost on par with r1 releases. i was just wondering if anyone has any information that i don't have, and how about this new company "EZ" or whatever, are they any good.

also, does anybody know where i can pick anymore FX releases up?

FX! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, what else are you guys watching right now, fansub, r1, whatever

right now, i'm loving full metal panic, azumanga daioh, jungle wa itsumo hare' nochi guu, miami guns, now and then, here and there, and beat em' up angele doko chan (or whatever the hell its called)
All I know is what's been said FX is dead end of story. As far as watching goes too many to name and R1 since I finished the FMA fansubs a while back.
Apparantly you don't have all the news or you wouldn't have made this thread.

1) Wtf is with the !!!?!?! bullcrap. Knock that stupid crap off.
2) Do your own reading ya lazyass. The information isn't very hard to find.
amen on that one
hey, ghost dog and ciden, you to are ass holes

pudding just had a question.

ciden, you "knock that stupid crap off"

and plus, this information IS pretty hard to find, and your the lazy ass because you didn't type anything, this is why i hate forums, because of people like you

anyway pudding =^.^=

you can find some fx releases at http://www.blueanime.com

they don't have all of them left, but they have some

ass holes like ciden should stay off the forums
have a great day!
menchikun Wrote:ass holes like ciden should stay off the forums
have a great day!

Ohhhh snap!
menchikun Wrote:hey, ghost dog and ciden, you to are ass holes

and plus, this information IS pretty hard to find, and your the lazy ass because you didn't type anything, this is why i hate forums, because of people like you

And you are? Just a question? Its the same question that's been answered hundereds of times. JUST SEARCH! Oh and you have two posts? Hmmm and both are to defend other people... Hmm sounds like you have different users and defend yourself. Nobody joins a board and attacks people in their first post.
gubi-gubi Wrote:And you are? Just a question? Its the same question that's been answered hundereds of times. JUST SEARCH! Oh and you have two posts? Hmmm and both are to defend other people... Hmm sounds like you have different users and defend yourself. Nobody joins a board and attacks people in their first post.
check the dates they joined
menchikun Wrote:hey, ghost dog and ciden, you to are ass holes

ass holes like ciden should stay off the forums
have a great day!

Im sure alot of people an agree with this I hate when IGNORANT new people show up and immediatly cause problems! :mad:
They may be different people. Perhaps jugdish has come back from the dead?
Cidien Wrote:They may be different people. Perhaps jugdish has come back from the dead?

Jugdish? Ha-ha I doubt ANYONE will ever forget that name and maybe your right that's a horrible thought...