Import Anime Forums

Full Version: hello about rahxephon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah i was about to start searching for Rahxephon.

Ive messages some friends of mine to see if they have it just not in stock which could very possibly be true but in case they dont have it does anyone know where i can get a copy of it other then ebay.

Im kinda iffy about ordering off ebay cus its not as secure with the product you will get so if at all possible can you tell me a place that has it. Im also looking to order last exile, saikano, and cowboy bebop so if i could get those also that would be cool. I could do mac or i guess ezdvd cus i hear they are good as long as its in english.

If worst comes to worst ill prolly just get the r1 or buy it on ebay but id prefer to buy all my anime from one place so yeah thanks

Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:yeah i was about to start searching for Rahxephon.

Ive messages some friends of mine to see if they have it just not in stock which could very possibly be true but in case they dont have it does anyone know where i can get a copy of it other then ebay.

Im kinda iffy about ordering off ebay cus its not as secure with the product you will get so if at all possible can you tell me a place that has it. Im also looking to order last exile, saikano, and cowboy bebop so if i could get those also that would be cool. I could do mac or i guess ezdvd cus i hear they are good as long as its in english.

If worst comes to worst ill prolly just get the r1 or buy it on ebay but id prefer to buy all my anime from one place so yeah thanks

Cyrus
Try the marketplace sellers on http://www.amazon.com. Hope that helps.
thats what i meant by un trust worthy like i wanna buy it from a store not an indivisual user unless its on import cus you know you can trust em. but ill check amazon

thanks
Cyrus Wrote:thats what i meant by un trust worthy like i wanna buy it from a store not an indivisual user unless its on import cus you know you can trust em. but ill check amazon

thanks

Most places such as amazon marketplace, ebay, etc. are secure because even if you do get ripped off, there are buyer protection methods in place. Smile
well when i say ripped off i mean getting low quality stuff cus they dont say if its fx or whatever.

I dont need FX but i dont want some crappy foreign home made bootleg either ya know

i at least need HK import quality lol
Cyrus Wrote:well when i say ripped off i mean getting low quality stuff cus they dont say if its fx or whatever.

I dont need FX but i dont want some crappy foreign home made bootleg either ya know

i at least need HK import quality lol

ya... on amazon marketplace that can be a problem
as for ebay its usually just easier to email the seller and ask what company its made by. iv done that before and even had one guy tell me that he was selling legitimate copies and that they werent boots. at that point i just figured that there was no point in dealing with him if he wasn't going to be honest about what he was selling. (yes i know for sure that they were boots he was listing on ebay... never EVER seen an R1 3-disc copy of .hack//sign before)
They have a R1 complete collection (thinpak) for like $50.00 at some places.
Ive got the tv rip version when it first came out - Think AV (not sure ?) but I bought the movie version( ADV), which seems like a blender mixed up version - not bad but messed with a bit -- dont suggest it unless your a die hard fan etc. Personnally I like the series better than EVA -
let me know where to get the thin pack if you know the sites

i was gonna get it but i couldn't remember where i saw it for cheaper then like 80 which is crazy but...