Import Anime Forums

Full Version: r00ster's Latest Ebay Auctions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry this hasn't been kept up to date, but I've had trouble even finding time to list them in the first place. Here is the link to my current stuff for sale:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrpp...Q5fredhare

My feedback speaks for itself:
Feedback Score: 264
Positive Feedback: 99.6%

Members who left a positive: 265
Members who left a negative: 1 (retaliation from a Non-paying bidder I gave a neutral to)

All positive feedback received: 342

Here's the list of things you'll find there currently:

- CHRONO CRUSADE CHRNO Vol 1-5 wART BOX ANIME DVD R1 MINT
First 5 Volumes + Art Box From ADV FILMS R1 North Am.

- FULL METAL ALCHEMIST Vol 1-2 + LIMITED Ed. TIN & OST R1
Funimation LE Box/Tin + Vol. 1 & 2 and Soundtrack CD1!

- ARMITAGE POLY & DUAL MATRIX SPECIAL EDITION ANIME DVDs

- FUSHIGI YUGI COMPLETE SERIES 4 PIONEER SETS ANIME DVD
Suzaku, Seiryu, Oni & Eikoden Boxes from Pioneer R1 DVD

- TEXHNOLYZE COMPLETE BOX SET 6 DVDs + ARTBOX ANIME R1

- VAMPIRE HUNTER D & BLOODLUST & WICKED CITY ANIME 3 DVD

- WICKED CITY (NINJA SCROLL CREATOR) ANIME DVD R1 OOP!
I don't care about ebay listing from a shitty trader. If I want to buy something from ebay, I go to ebay. This forum is for trade and maybe sell. You put this ebay shit here so we get into bidding war and drive your price up. This doesn't do any service to the trading forum.
Sold:
Sakura Diaries
You know - if you've ripped off cidien - i don't think there's much chance of others trading with you.
animeshop Wrote:You know - if you've ripped off cidien - i don't think there's much chance of others trading with you.

Well, there are idiots out there...
Apparently one set of accusations outweighs dozens of perfectly good trades with people on these forums (search the good trades list), not to mention my flawless Ebay feedback with over 300 positives and only one negative left as retaliation from a NON-PAYING-BIDDER I gave a NEUTRAL.