Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Help! I'm confused about Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've caught a few episodes on Anime On Demand and I love the show. I downloaded the first fansub episode and something confusing happened. The second half of the show I had seen on TV, but it wasn't part of episode one, it was part of episode 2! Can someone shed some light on this? And recommend which HK set of the show I should get? And is it stupid that I'm skipping the original Full Metal Panic because the I like Fumoffu better?
Well I'd personally it is stupid. But that's cause I like the whole story more (1st Season) then the short episodes (Fumoffu!).

And also because this summer Full metal Panic: The Second Raid will be broadcasted, and it's focussing on the story of the first Season.
FMP is a very awesome anime. I'd suggest it whether you watch fumoffu or not. And I have no idea about the fansub thing. I ordered the fansubs from a site 1-15+2 unaired and i got 12 episodes but the discs were labeled right...? Decided just to watch the R1's.