Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ebay Anime...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I wanna know who the sick fucks are that are watching Paul Rubens' every move. I think they are just as sick as he is. A little pedophillia never hurt anyone........ except me. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Good point. I just showed the police where he touched me on the doll and the rest was history. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I just tell the police that I was molested by random celebrities. Then they want a piece. My life is a living hell. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
God I still can't get over the avatar. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Though molesting does ruin the fun in just about everything. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this avatar without losing my sanity. I think I want to keep it for at least another couple WEEKS. O the pain the pain. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
A couple of weeks! The pain will be much to bear.

Its funny seeing steve's avatar followed by kakoi's. Its like a miniportal to some kind of sick paralel universe.
My avatar needs a change soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not sure what, maybe a Tianna Kai pic or something. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes it is EVIL. Look at those eyes, thier the cold dead eyes of a serial killer. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I wouldn't say evil, just ugly.

Exposed viewing of your avatar will lead people to do evil things though.
Like slaughter my family, and dig up some fresh corpses and rape them like a jack rabbit in heat? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Reminds me of a SNL sketch about a commercial for a cemetary, their slogan was "we do not have sex with dead corpses." Ahh, that show WAS so funny, too bad it sucks like shit now.
THATS NOT FUNNY!!!!..................................................................die Flipperwaldt gersput :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *falls dead on the ground*
SNL went staight to hell. I loved that show. Now I wished eveyone involved would die a horrible death. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Jimmy Fallon does keep it going. Tina Fey, woof, woof I say. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's just a wonder of like how long are some of those guys going to hang with the show.., I watch it for the glory years on Comedy Central...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5