Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Multisystem changer thing... ya...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know what the multisystem changer thing is called? Where you can plug like the dvd player, vcr, ps2, gamecube and whatever you want up to it and you only need to move or press a button to change between them. Or the fancy ones even have their own remote and look almost like a dvd player. Want to get one but dont know what they are called. =/
It's called a system selector. Gamestop has them for $20

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801888

use coupon code: FREESHIPALL

for free shipping.
Thanks. After a lotta looking I finally found the right keywords for ebay lol. Video or a/v selecter works well. Bought a pretty decent 6 in 1 out selecter for $30.
ya.. iv been using one of those for a few years now ever since we got the ps2 and ran outta slots on the tv. really handy.
vegeta76 Wrote:ya.. iv been using one of those for a few years now ever since we got the ps2 and ran outta slots on the tv. really handy.
The one I have came with little tags to put above the slots that said stuff like:
Playstation, Playstation2, Dreamcast, etc etc. At first I used it to switch between my PSOne, PS2, & NES, but now I don't have enough electric sockets to keep all plugged in, plus I only use my PS2; although I still requite it because my tv only has the connector for a VCR or antenna.