Import Anime Forums

Full Version: All I see is leech!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I haven't come here in years since I kind of stopped watching anime, but I was trying to look up some reviews on some sets and all pictures are replaced with leech. What's going on?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Found the old thread I think - http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...ight=leech Tells you how to stop it in your firewall.
Nice timing. Viny, aren't you the one with TB, that where a chain & padlock for a belt?
You look a lot like your avatar cause it's modeled after you?
Yep, that's me ^_^ God, it's been a while since I've come here. I'm surprised anyone remembers me. Yeah, I had TB. No more coughing, loss of weight, or anything else. Damage was done though, and I still have to be careful that the bacteria won't resurface. I MISS CIGARETTES! But life goes on. No more chainbelts, no more side burns, but I still have and love the jacket ^_^. Anyways, thanks for help with the problem. I usually don't care about things online, but it's nice to have people remember you ^_^. Thank!