Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need your Opionion NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone ever ordered from, http://thisisanime.com/shop/?? :confused:
I'll get back to you on that later.
come on man.... dont play with my emotions on this... Sad Sad
How about this place eveybody, http://www.supremeanime.com/ ?? :confused:
Yup. I'll let ya know real soon.
I'm just kidding. Why are you so stressed over a couple sites? Why do you need info NOW!?
Cidien Wrote:I'm just kidding. Why are you so stressed over a couple sites? Why do you need info NOW!?
I'd answer that with the science of deduction, but all chances of you not hating me would go out the window.

As for the other sites, I assume they have a title that I-A doesn't have in stock or left over old FX titles? I don't order from any where other than I-A (and it's been ages since I last ordered because I have to use money orders & the post office said they were gonna stop selling international ones), so i really can't comment, but please state why you would use another site & see if we can't reason with you to use I-A (that was a bit lame -_-).
Both sites in the previous posts just by comparison are high priced then here and the two other sites I deal with and buy from.
The reason I am so crazed about these two sites, is because I am looking for Samurai Champloo Vol.1 w/ Artbox.. I really want this thats why... Sad Unfortunatley, I cant find this anywhere..... :mad: Sad
jarjar111 Wrote:The reason I am so crazed about these two sites, is because I am looking for Samurai Champloo Vol.1 w/ Artbox.. I really want this thats why... Sad Unfortunatley, I cant find this anywhere..... :mad: Sad
Oh, sorry to hear of your misfortune.
Are you making fun of me?
jarjar111 Wrote:Are you making fun of me?
Me?

..no
Well damn people, lets just all ridicule him for wanting to buy R1?s, shesh.

jarjar111: I have no info about the sites or I would help you out.
Blight Wrote:Well damn people, lets just all ridicule him for wanting to buy R1?s, shesh.

jarjar111: I have no info about the sites or I would help you out.
Oh, I didn't even know he was talking about R1s Tongue
jarjar111 Wrote:Are you making fun of me?

Batz wouldn't, but I would.

It's easier if you go to DVDpricesearch.com or pricegrabber.com and get a comparison price from a few sites.
Pages: 1 2