Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] - Lego
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note: I am located in the United States, in Florida. I can't do paypal, and can only ship to the US and Canada. I spend most of my time over at articnightfall, but was told to come here. I am trying to get rid of some of my HK DVD's, since I need shelf space, and am replacing them off and on. All the DVD's are in their origonal gatefolds, and are in good condition. Of course some sets have been watched, but others have only been spot checked.

I am mainly trying to sell these off, although if you have a interesting trade item, feel free to put it forward. From checking various threads, I will do 5.00 a DVD for the HK's. Shipping can be worked out through PM when a set is agreed upon. All sets with Eng/Jap audio have english subtitles, unless mentioned other wise.

HK DVD's

Rurouni Kenshin TV Series Limited Edition Box Set - FX - 12 Discs - Eng/Jap Audio(Disk Sent)

Rurouni Kenshin OVA and Movie Ultimate Collection - FX - 2 Discs - Eng/Jap Audio(Disc Sent)
hey interested in 3 sets i droped you a pm on Arctic nightfall!
check it out asap
Hiya Spike,

Sent ya a pm back about what you wanted to know, thanks for showing interest.
sent you a pm!
Hiya zea125,

Read the pm and sent you one back. I think we can work something out.
Ended up getting rid of some through other means. I have updated the list accordingly.
The list has dwindled down to just three titles. Managed to get rid of most of them through other means. The kenshin and WHR sets are still locked up, although I haven't had contact with both people for a day or so.
So I ended up makeing the deal with spike, and have sent out the DVD's requested. Spike got the money to me pretty fast, so I tried to do the same. I'll keep the thread up still he gets the DVD's, to make sure everything went ok.