Import Anime Forums

Full Version: rurouni kenshin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all i was wondering if you could help me out. I unsure if im missing any rurouni kenshin

here's what i got
-rurouni kenshin (fx-r008) episode 1-48
-rurouni kenshin (fx-r009) episode 49-95
-rurouni kenshin ultimate ova collection -the movie, Trust, betrayal, trust and betrayal director's cut and seisou hen

im sure im missing stuff if so please tell what. thanks and if some has them for sale let me know
You seem to have everything. All 95 episodes, the motion picture, Reflection and Trust and Betrayal. If you want to know anything else about this or other series just go to http://www.animenewsnetwork.com their encyclopedia is quite complete.
cool thanks alot for the link
cyberloach Wrote:im sure im missing stuff if so please tell what. thanks and if some has them for sale let me know
Yeah you are... you're missing a huge chunk of the story, the Jinchuu arc! But that's only found in the manga *lol (sure there are the OVAs, but most fans want the full story, not some cheap summary ;P ...
pKjd is right. You do have everything as far as anime goes but not as far as the story goes. For that you still need to buy 28 volumes of manga (published by VIZ).
any idea how much that would be
Well, the list price is $7.95 for each volume but I'm certain you can find them for less. Also, Viz has only published 15 volumes so far, volume 16 will be on sale on the 22nd of this month.
This website: http://www.bargainanime.com/manga-graphi...ai-x-.html is selling them for $5.96 each but I've never shopped there so I can't tell you if it's trustworthy or not.
I believe that u didn't say anything about the REFLECTION 2 DVD"S. But if u do have that then ur fine, if u don't then u r miossing some things. :p :p :p
yeah i dont think i have reflection, where does that fit in the series.
Reflection is the english name for "seisou hen" which you have.
thanks Andromeda18_ i guess that's where some of my confusion lies