Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Coming Soon from MAC (finally)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it seems that MAC decided to do some ripping on its own. in their coming soon section there are some really interesting sets like Getbackers - Tv Series Part 1 ~ The Perfect Collection, Wolf's Rain ~ Tv Series - The Perfect Collection, Azumanga Daioh ~ Tv Series The Perfect Collection and Cardcaptor Sakura ~ Tv Series dubbed/subbed version (a fake dual audio version because the R1s only have Japanese Audio)

for more info on these problably DVD5 releases check:

http://www.animegod.com/test/progra...y=Coming%20Soon
bumperboy Wrote:Well it seems that MAC decided to do some ripping on its own. in their coming soon section there are some really interesting sets like Getbackers - Tv Series Part 1 ~ The Perfect Collection, Wolf's Rain ~ Tv Series - The Perfect Collection, Azumanga Daioh ~ Tv Series The Perfect Collection and Cardcaptor Sakura ~ Tv Series dubbed/subbed version (a fake dual audio version because the R1s only have Japanese Audio)

Well, it's a start -_-,
Yeah, gimme a Z Gundam or Gundam SEED Perfect Collection, and I'll be a happy camper.
Z Gundam would be very good. Can't even find a decent priced R1 set.
bumperboy Wrote:Well it seems that MAC decided to do some ripping on its own. in their coming soon section there are some really interesting sets like Getbackers - Tv Series Part 1 ~ The Perfect Collection, Wolf's Rain ~ Tv Series - The Perfect Collection, Azumanga Daioh ~ Tv Series The Perfect Collection and Cardcaptor Sakura ~ Tv Series dubbed/subbed version (a fake dual audio version because the R1s only have Japanese Audio)

Well, there's something strange going on. The Wolf's Rain set has 2 DVD9 and 1 DVD5 so how the hell are they going to divide the episodes? Are they going to put 9 episodes in each of the DVD9 and 8 on the DVD5 or 10 on each of the DVD9 and 6 on the DVD5? Because the DVD5 can't have many episodes or the quality will be bad. And then there's another issue, they say the set has 25 episodes but Wolf's Rain is 26 episodes long. What happened to one of the episodes?
I think I might wait for the EZDVD box set.

And it seems Azumanga Daioh's 26 episodes are going to be crunched into 3 DVD5!
And what would make you think ezdvd is going to make a 26 episode wolfs rain set thats better than mac?
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Well, there's something strange going on. The Wolf's Rain set has 2 DVD9 and 1 DVD5 so how the hell are they going to divide the episodes? Are they going to put 9 episodes in each of the DVD9 and 8 on the DVD5 or 10 on each of the DVD9 and 6 on the DVD5? Because the DVD5 can't have many episodes or the quality will be bad. And then there's another issue, they say the set has 25 episodes but Wolf's Rain is 26 episodes long. What happened to one of the episodes?
I think I might wait for the EZDVD box set.

And it seems Azumanga Daioh's 26 episodes are going to be crunched into 3 DVD5!

Dito.. im gonna wait for an EZDVD set, fingers crossed

Cool banner Andromeda18, I have 12 Kingdoms Vol.1 to 6 on R1 but havent bothered to watch them yet. Whats the eng. dub like?
Once again, what makes you guys think ezdvd is going to start ripping anytime soon if at all.
Exactly at the moment EZDVD has no plans to release new sets. Only copy old FX sets.
Well if it is the Wolfs Rain that is Dubed that will be something I will be up an picking up
Cidien Wrote:And what would make you think ezdvd is going to make a 26 episode wolfs rain set thats better than mac?

EZDVD is FX (I share Gubi-Gubi and Batz's interpretation of JJ's words) and FX has always used DVD9 so assuming their going to keep using only DVD9 their Wolf's Rain set will definitely be better.

Cidien Wrote:Once again, what makes you guys think ezdvd is going to start ripping anytime soon if at all.

It doesn't have to be anytime soon, I've already watched the series and I'm patient so waiting isn't a problem for me. Besides, JJ himself said they have some new sets in the work and Wolf's Rain just might be one of them.
However, if MAC were to put 10 episodes on each of the DVD9 and 6 on the DVD5 the quality might be acceptable. The real problem here is the fact that the series is 26 episodes long and their set only has 25 episodes, that's the problem!

guts45 Wrote:Dito.. im gonna wait for an EZDVD set, fingers crossed

Cool banner Andromeda18, I have 12 Kingdoms Vol.1 to 6 on R1 but havent bothered to watch them yet. Whats the eng. dub like?

Thanks. Smile
I watched the subbed (fansubbed) version so I have no idea what the English dub is like but I can tell you this series is more than worth watching. It's very good!
"EZDVD is FX (I share Gubi-Gubi and Batz's interpretation of JJ's words) and FX has always used DVD9 so assuming their going to keep using only DVD9 their Wolf's Rain set will definitely be better."

Well, Schultz knows JJ probably better than anyone else here - so I trust his words. Plus, JJ's words could be interpreted either way.
Cidien Wrote:"EZDVD is FX (I share Gubi-Gubi and Batz's interpretation of JJ's words) and FX has always used DVD9 so assuming their going to keep using only DVD9 their Wolf's Rain set will definitely be better."

Well, Schultz knows JJ probably better than anyone else here - so I trust his words. Plus, JJ's words could be interpreted either way.

Schultz also said EZDVD wasn't doing anything new but then JJ said they were. Schultz knows JJ better than anyone here but that doesn't mean they've been talking about this subject lately.
Cidien Wrote:Plus, JJ's words could be interpreted either way.

Well it's a bit sly to suggest that they were FX when they are not... The information hardly clarified the idea they were a separate company.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Schultz also said EZDVD wasn't doing anything new but then JJ said they were. Schultz knows JJ better than anyone here but that doesn't mean they've been talking about this subject lately.
Ok what i said is they are not doing anything at the moment. Which at that time they didn't. But it looks like they have Plans to do new ones..

But to clarify. EZDVD is NOT Flora. EZDVD is continuing where Flora left off to say.
Pages: 1 2