Import Anime Forums

Full Version: thouts on rpg forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to SEE what ur thotes on a rpg forum?
vaiga Wrote:i would like to SEE what ur thotes on a rpg forum?
When dealing with people of diverse locations, please assume that half of us have yet to finish the entire pot of coffee, please gve more detail.

RPG forum to talk about games such as FF & the sort.
Or one for a pen & paper RPG (which we nearly tried before).
tried it and failed.. if talking about pen and paper one.. and if to talk about RPG's video gaming forum fits that perfect place.
With Schultz's response I'll assume (oh yes I'm a crazy one there...):
There weren't enough people willing to play & in my opinion the gameplay was to bland. I later tried to bring back a group of players, because I'd decided to use a deeper combat system which was more D&D like (used dice), but no takers. I don't remember the name of it, but the gamepaly was actuall to complicated for the most part, such as if you were a Namek or any DBZ race & you shot an energy blast, the strenght depended upon the amount of energy you wanted to put in it, right, realistly, aye? Well when you wanted to do a Kamehameha it was something a long the lines of energy sum (ES) multiplied by a set number (due to common power of the attack so each speaical attack was different), then both divided by & damamge capped by the percentage that the skill was learned.

I had incorperated atelast 15-16 somewhere about there, races/classes from anime & then a few like Wizard, which was based around summoning monsters from the ccg Magic: The Gathering.

I think I deleted half of my old junk.