Import Anime Forums

Full Version: fx sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, i am new to the forum but i have been shopping here for some time now. no i just joined the airforce, and was stocking up on anime before i went to basic, but when i left basic and tech school i noticed the fx sets were all but gone, now i know this is probably an old topic but i was wondering what happened to the company?
Hi kanedaestes, welcome to the forums! Smile
What happened with FX is that they were busted, a major bust! So no more FX for quite some time, most of us thought FX was gone for good. Fortunately they are back under the name EZDVD. Some of their sets have been in the store since monday.
kanedaestes Wrote:now i know this is probably an old topic

Nope it's an ongoing one only a couple of lines down from your thread suprisingly called 'Great News!! FX Ressurection *well sort of*'...
http://www.redvsblue.net/posting.html

Watch this. Seriously. Don't make one single more post before you watch this.
Cidien Wrote:http://www.redvsblue.net/posting.html

Watch this. Seriously. Don't make one single more post before you watch this.
That was a small waste of my life I'll never get back -_-, probably a a waste because it's the second time I've seen it on this forum...
Might trying linking the little fella to the thread explaining posting edicate, er whatnot, it might be more effective than a *** arse animation...
Well that about clears my cencored screaming for no reason...good bye, god bless, or lack there of..

Although to actually put a point to this, cut the !BOI! some slack, he was excited, & we all do stupid things when we're excited, only he won't wake up the next morning with some strange disease growin on his thingy XD

i need sleep now -_-
1) This was not for you - shut up.
2) All 3 of his posts were stupid and this animation covered them - stop being an ass for no reason.
Cidien Wrote:1) This was not for you - shut up.
2) All 3 of his posts were stupid and this animation covered them - stop being an ass for no reason.
Indulge me...

His first three posts were; one here, one about being new to the internet & forums, & one about american voice actors. Although yes, they presented nothing new to the community, I see only two of them as being really useless, less you're counting all of his posts from his first created thread...

In short, you sending him that animation was being more a of dick than I was being in return... Especially considering his question had already been answered. Not to mention he'd been set striaght about there already being an exsisting thread about it.

Excuse me if I think the animation was stupid & a bit rude, I wouldn't have said anything if
A) I weren't in such a bad mood,
or
B) if you'd kindly linked him to the thread in this forum, which kindly & even a bit humorusly explained the edicate or whatnot of posting.