Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Samurai Champloo DVD 1 + Artbox w/Bandana (Limited) + Vol.2 + Vol.3= (Recomendations)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone recommend any good links for these DVDs titles?^^, also just fyi I can only spend $88.60. I REALLY want the box with the first volume, but I am thinking about giving up. Because its too hard.... :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Sad :eek:
The shipping is so expensive on this item... $7.50, total= $92.35 and I have $88.60 and thats if I push it.... Dang it, its like I was never meant to have this thing..... :mad: Sad :confused:

EDIT: Dont forget I added Vol. 2 and 3
Ever thought of selling your organs? :p
LMAO, never came to mind! :p lol :eek:
jarjar111 Wrote:The shipping is so expensive on this item... $7.50, total= $92.35 and I have $88.60 and thats if I push it.... Dang it, its like I was never meant to have this thing..... :mad: Sad :confused:

EDIT: Dont forget I added Vol. 2 and 3
Why don't you buy from the most obvious place?

Vol1+ art box $29.99
vol2 $22.49
vol3 $22.49
Free shipping
total = 74.97 well below your limit
The price is from amazon.com
Try DeepDiscountDVD.com
they dont list the box but you could get all the volumes without the box first and then track the box one down or if you dont care about the box get all three for 22.31 a pop with free shipping
You want to know the cheapest place to pick up R1's? Try using this online search: DVD Price Search

Not only will it tell you who has the cheapest price, but also how much shipping, if there are any coupons, etc. and provides you with the links to them!! It also rates the various places... which might or might not influence your decision...

Now this doesn't take into account weekly specials or coupons/discounts from places such as Right Stuf... so those you'd have to check beforehand...
Hey hbki101, do you know how long I have to wait to get those! Not to mention that they have to "Special Order" it... I also checked dvdpricesearch.com or whatever it is called. I couldnt find any places which had it and the ones which did were either sold out or over my limit. But you know what guys, I am thinking about just getting it from deepdiscount dvd.com I am tired of looking and no way I am I going to pay $90+ for Vol.1 w/ box and Vol.2 and Vol.3. Thats insane!

Thanks for posting guys and girls Cool Rolleyes

Anymore info would be nice though Big Grin
You just have to order from 2 separate places. That shouldn't be a big of deal.

From Bestbuy
Vol1+art box $33.99 +shipping $1.49

From dvdpacific
vol2+vol3 $37.34 + media mail shipping $1.97 for 2 items

total = $74.79 still below your limit and all available in stock
intresting..... I dont think Best Buy has it in stock though.... I will email them right now.. I like your thinking.. Smile Rolleyes :eek: Big Grin Cool :p
"Item is currently on backorder Usually ready to ship in 5-7 business days"

This was on Best Buy website, Sad I got my hopes up and everything..
Holy crap!! They sold out fast. I am pretty sure I saw it as available at BB last week. Ha....limited edition....they weren't kidding...

I guess for the limited edition, you pretty much have to shop at small lesser known places, like cartoonfieldmv.com $31.98+5.75 shipping or 4-animes.com $34.95+8.00, etc

cartoonfieldmv sounds promising, but don't know about their reliability.
I contacted both of them and asked if they have the Limited Edition. I will let you know what they say as soon as possible!

Thanks again! Big Grin
Have you tried different regions.Exchange rate might be in your favour to pick something up cheap. In nz for example the bigest place is probably gpstore.co.nz
I dont know what the difference is between what you get though between regions.
Pages: 1 2