Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I feel very stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to the internet and do not know how to do this. It took me 2 hours to get in here and figure out how to write something. Please some one show mercy and help me. :confused:
LMFAO Sorry I just find that funny because it sounds like someone I know. Anyways what do you need exactly?
Just to give you an idea of how stupid I am .... it took me this long to figure out how to send thisSmile
preeminent Wrote:Just to give you an idea of how stupid I am .... it took me this long to figure out how to send thisSmile
Not stupid, just lacking skill..er or common sense, one of the two..

You want be to a more active member of the comunity, or order anime?
I would love to talk to someone. I feel so lost right know. I signed up for internet last monday. That should help you understand my issues.
1) How did you find this place and why are you asking for help here.
2) What do you want? If you're really so stupid with computers buy one of those help books or cds. Dunno what you want us to do.
I just wanted to meet some people as interested with anime as I am. I didn't mean to seem like a burden. Since I am so new to the internet I figured it would be easier to make friends.