Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The weirdest news topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching NHK news a couple of days ago and they had a women's fashion segment. The topic was but shapes. There was three shapes they showed. 1) up-side down heart 2) big w 3) rectangle Rolleyes

The rectangle reffered to women with no but. Anyways what shape is your but according to the shapes? I'm a big w. :p
What the hell?!! I can't even imagine butts shaped like that! That is the weirdest thing! Big Grin
Oh how things have gone so wrong. Its sounds like all them womens mags that tell women how they should dress, act and look to avoid not fitting in
Mantis421 Wrote:Oh how things have gone so wrong. Its sounds like all them womens mags that tell women how they should dress, act and look to avoid not fitting in

They take that sort of thing to absurd levels. Types of butt shape? I thought all butts were round! Like in the picture below. Some are fatter, thinner, fuller, perkier, wider, narrower, firmer, more flacid, etc but in a general way round.