Import Anime Forums

Full Version: white or tanned skin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
onizuka17711 Wrote:I think it depends on the individual; though I must say, Asian women kick ass :p .

That ain?t no sh*t.
Batz Kage Wrote:I wasn't going to say anything, infact at first, when I was going to write something I closed it out half way through, but I just can't keep my mouth shut.

I know far to many black wemon who have, or raise 6-8 child many which are grand children & none of them have a job, they live off of welfare, which goes up by each little brat they have. (Many of them claim the children of welfare or whatever that the kid's mother does as well)
Then their little brats raise up in a crappy family because everyone is to lazy to work & guess what, those little kids get to go to college for free because they're black.

Yes, I know as a white person I have a few advantages, heck as 1/3 Native American I could go to college for free, but guess what, to prove I am an 'Indian' I have to prove that it's been in the family for so long, & they only look at marriage & at the times which would count marrage between whites & Indians was either not allowed or frowned down upon so much that it was often kept secret or was unoffical.

I don't intend to point fingers or anything, but when it comes to races & colors of skin all of them have their downs.
The African Americans still bitch about their great grandparents having been slaves;
The Native Americans still say America is theirs.
And the white are having a hard time staying racist..er..ok, maybe that's not a problem Tongue

no you misunderstood what i meant and i guess i wrote it out wrong...i wasnt talking from political etc point of view...the western governments are sometimes to "self conciuos" and do all this so as not to be pinned as being Racist... which is wrong but thats life

what i was on about is how people (in general esp women) treat you...
i get dismissed or just completely blanked out because of the colour of my skin, indian origin people have a bad rep for some reason and people dismiss you as being poor or sleazy most people whaen they ask where im from and i say im british are like...yeaqh but where were you born...then i say England...then they are like ...what?!?!?!?! but your indian?

im a british/asian/indian mix interms of all my cultural influences (heck throw in abit of the US and Oz ...my humour is never taken well in the UK but loved everywhere else...im a cheeky fuck who speaks my mind but with tact if need be)

but im British born and bred
all im doing is living my life not giving a fuck...

but after travelling the world as i have ive just noticed how the colour of my skin makes life harder just to mingle...esp with all the "jokes" that people say which are blatantly racist but in "joke" form and if i were to do the same people would be like your racist etc etc etc... so you smile and just end up taking shit.
I sorta understand what you mean, I don't pay attention to people's reactions. Such as when I hang out with my buddy Cord, we live a some what very racist town, he's black; so every old company sees us together, they look at each other, shake their head in disapproval. He'll wait till the people pass & then point it out. He's very sensitive about that sort of thing.

I'm reminded on one commercail where a white woman & a black woman are in an elevator. A scruffy "gansta" looking black boy steps in listening to heavy metal on his walkman. The white woman grips her purse & the black woman gets mad; that is an example of stereotyping, but it was supposed to be a racial thing. The thing is it was a very stupid commercail because even though the black boy was black he looked like a GD'd theif, if I was the older white woman & the boy that walked in looking like that was white I would have taken steps just the same.
Although were I myself I would pay him little to no mind; white, black, yellow, or red, being given an excuse (such as theift) to try & beat you to death is something I'd gladly accept Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:what i was on about is how people (in general esp women) treat you...
i get dismissed or just completely blanked out because of the colour of my skin, indian origin people have a bad rep for some reason and people dismiss you as being poor or sleazy most people whaen they ask where im from and i say im british are like...yeaqh but where were you born...then i say England...then they are like ...what?!?!?!?! but your indian?

Yeh my mates mum and dad are from India and he gets more hastle than anyone black or white in our group when we go out. I think people all presume that asians are all muslim extremeists or something and have freshly been illegaly imported or something. He's Hindu but some people don't even know what that is and all skit him about being a muslim from Pakistan. Black guys are presumed to be born here more than asian people, dont know why though... Maybe something to do with asian culture and people get scared when people are different...
rav96 Wrote:no you misunderstood what i meant and i guess i wrote it out wrong...i wasnt talking from political etc point of view...the western governments are sometimes to "self conciuos" and do all this so as not to be pinned as being Racist... which is wrong but thats life

what i was on about is how people (in general esp women) treat you...

im a british/asian/indian mix interms of all my cultural influences (heck throw in abit of the US and Oz ...my humour is never taken well in the UK but loved everywhere else...im a cheeky fuck who speaks my mind but with tact if need be)

but im British born and bred
all im doing is living my life not giving a fuck...

but after travelling the world as i have ive just noticed how the colour of my skin makes life harder just to mingle...esp with all the "jokes" that people say which are blatantly racist but in "joke" form and if i were to do the same people would be like your racist etc etc etc... so you smile and just end up taking shit.

I'm really sorry you have to endure all of that. There are some very stupid people in this world! :mad: And I can't understand what it is people have against difference. Variety is such a great thing! I'm telling you I have the hardest time understanding why some people hate other people just because they're different, I just can't see it. I mean, I love to be surrounded by different people, I wish I could live in a country where there were people from all sorts of ethnic groups and cultures. And I have to tell you those women who dismiss you are crazy. Your skin colour is part of what makes you so attractive. It's like I said before, naturally tanned people look very good and you're the perfect example of that. Not to mention Indian people are very good looking, at least that's what I think, they have such an exotic allure!
I've never been a victim of racism so I don't truly know what it is like but I think you should just dismiss those people yourself. They are small minded, ignorant people who are not worthy of your attention.
gubi-gubi Wrote:people get scared when people are different...

If people are scared they should get a dog not mistreat other people! :mad:
People like things that seem mysterious and foreign to them but still kinda the same like people like a slight difference
There's only a slight difference between me an a black person, the skin tone. Other than that there's no other difference (well... you know what I mean). That being the case, there's no reason for black people to be mistreated by white people and vice-versa.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:There's only a slight difference between me an a black person, the skin tone. Other than that there's no other difference (well... you know what I mean). That being the case, there's no reason for black people to be mistreated by white people and vice-versa.

Yeh we all know that but racists have a list of crap taught to them by their parents etc that they seem to believe. Infact skin colour seems to be the last thing they bring up when they go on and on... Normally 'stealing our jobs' 'dont want to work' etc etc...
gubi-gubi Wrote:Yeh we all know that but racists have a list of crap taught to them by their parents etc that they seem to believe. Infact skin colour seems to be the last thing they bring up when they go on and on... Normally 'stealing our jobs' 'dont want to work' etc etc...

Which is bullshit! People here complain that the immigrants are stealing their jobs. Yet if it wasn't for them there wouldn't be a working force because less and less children are born every year and the population keeps getting older and older. So, despite the fact that people complain they have absolutely no reason to do so. I think people just have to make something up so they can complain about it. And if somebody is getting 'somebody else's job' then there's probably a good reason for that, like being more competent at it.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Which is bullshit!

Preaching to the converted Wink
A lot of people would rather consider themselves apart of a group rather than an individual. So people keep labeling themselves and by associating with this group or that group people are dividing themselves. Its all oh I'm white so I'm smarter or I'm black so my **** is bigger, or I'm peurto rican so I'm just better anyway. Most people don't consider themselves apart of a global community so when people make themselves different just by where your from or which borough youo live in there will be rivalries and differences.
And just to comment on the original I perfer pale skin to tan, just a preference no real reason behind it, I burn real easy too.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I mean, I love to be surrounded by different people, I wish I could live in a country where there were people from all sorts of ethnic groups and cultures.
You should move to a city in the northern States. I'm the minority :p .
onizuka17711 Wrote:You should move to a city in the northern States. I'm the minority :p .

Yep same here. Im living in Manchester in the UK where litterally there is equal amounts of every type of race/religion/sexuality etc etc... People do tend to stick to their groups though. The gay village for gay people, Rusholme for muslim people (where im living, I like to mix it up Wink ) etc etc but in all it's the most mixed I have ever seen a place...
Well im kinda glad that this forum isnt full of the IGNORANT ass faced peops!
too bad these ignorant fools exist...for example just today said hi to a new "white" Backpacker who just got in and she just looked at me like who the hell are you and never replied... bt then when Dan (this cool guy i met saiyd the same thing she was all friendly and nice...but just bitchy to me..well not that im bothered its just an example of the crap)

this is such a common occurence its annoying all im doing is mingling with fellow travellors...just that most "white" women (gross generalisation but from my experience just and true) are soooo full of themsleves that you cant even look in their apparent direction with out them, thinking your checking them out...i feel like slapping them so bad!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3