Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Stores: In Your Shopping Mall!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used to love going to the mall when I was in high school, because it was the place to go to check out guys my age Smile Lots of hook up happened at the mall... but now I think it's too tiring to go there and it's way way easier to shop online. But I always stop at Express, Barnes & Nobles, Hot Topic and McDonalds.

I don't want to buy from Amerian Eagle or Abercrombie and Fitch because it seemed like everyone from my college (Notre Dame) wore that stuff. Well, they have some cute stuff... but for 4 years, it was like everyone had the same colors and style everyday.
I usually do Pac Sun, Zumiez, FYE, Waldan's, Dick's and Barnes & Nobles. I don't like the smell or people of Hot Topic, so I only go there if there is something I really want. And, of course, I naturally go to the food court a lot too.
Cyrus Wrote:um for me

the comic book shop

best buy

suncoast is ok for checking out new anime but i will never touch anything there even their movies are ussually 30 dollars (wait i did buy one thing there once)

walmart is pretty cool they ussually have good deals on stuff

besides that not really anything else

Suncoast is in the same boat as sam goody. Went out of business as well here lol. Only bought one thing from them ever. Bought my first Korn cd (my first cd with any swearing at all lol) while on a jr high field trip. It's amazing to me that from the time I was to a kid to now the difference in music it's normal for kids in jr high or even younger can listen to and be socially acceptable. I know kids that are about 10 years old that listen to eminem and I seem to be the only person that thinks parents that let their little kids listen to that are irresponsible.

I shoulda been born in the 50's.

Oh, I forgot about pac sun too. I get all my sweatshirts there. Best place in town to get em. Only other place I can think of that even sells any here is media play, and they have a crap selection and they are mostly band sweatshirts.

Was thinking more about Sam Goody too. Just realized the first gift my girlfriend ever got me was a korn sweatshirt from there for my birthday before we even started dating. Was pretty obvious when she spent over $50 on a sweatshirt for me she was definitely interested. Big Grin
Cidien Wrote:Only other place I can think of that even sells any here is media play, and they have a crap selection and they are mostly band sweatshirts.
Nothing wrong with representing your bands. I get like 30% off for working there so it's not that bad price wise either :p ...
I go to Sam Goody cause every once in a while they will have a sale and I can get all hell of stuff for a good deal.

I went in to a Hot Topic once, and now they have my picture up at South County mall in St. Louis. Those Fuckers, it wasn't my fault!!! :mad:

I got to Gamestop, but not the other one, cause they screwed me over once.

My FAVORITE store is Spencer's. It is where I got my "I eat Pussy" shirt with a dog on it that has a cat?s tall hanging out of its mouth. :eek: Big Grin They have all kinds of cool stuff in there.
I also go to Spencer's just like Blight. And yes they have cool and yet weird stuff there too. X.X
Pages: 1 2