Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so i just watched the series and i think i get most of it and maybe all of it but i want other peoples oppinions.

First off so then this company was forcing humans to evolve??? whats with the memories and the electromagnetic pulse and the manticore and also whats with boogiepop and the girl who was chasing the manticore.

I think i get most of that stuff but i thought i would get other peoples oppinions before i voice mine.

Anything else you wanna throw in would be cool Big Grin

thanks
I didn't get any of it. I think its one of those shows that you have to watch all the eps. in a row to understand it. It was too wierd to keep me interested enough to follow the story.

I did like the music though. And if you have a dolby 5.1 receiver than pump it up. The audio is done great in this show.
I have the region 1 boxset and on a commentary track they tell u everything. Your questions are the essence of the show (what is the manticore, what is with the girl chasing the manticore, etc.) Watch the commentary tracks and all questions will be answered. Oncew i understood the story i place it up there with almost any anime i have seen.